MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I've Pulled!!

I've Pulled!! - Forums [Biker Match] I've Pulled!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I've Pulled!!

Looks like my luck's in :D

Hello
I am new to all this online dating thing but i just noticed your profile but i'd really like to know some more stuff about you thats not written in your profile cos i'm sure there is more to you than is written in your profile, are you much of an out doors person?even being an outdoors person ,do you still manage to spend quality time home with that special someone ? do you like kids? are you family oriented? are you God fearing and honest? what is your relationship with members of your family like? what do you do for a living? i actually got more questions but i'll probably asksome more later,i'll like you reply me through my personal email address at gracewallcort@gmail.com (thats on gmail) and this is because i will not be able to get on the site often and this might take time for me to send replies to your message if you sent any through the dating site,hopefully i'll get your reply/message soon and be able to know some more about you.Regards, bye for now.Its /g/r/a/c/e/w/a/l/l/c/o/r/t.....at...../g/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m/ just in case it gets censored by the site.
Grace.

I fear God as much as I fear the Teletubbies ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 10:02  

Woohoo! You lucky, lucky man!

Btw NooNoo, is the one to watch out for, not the teletubbies. Oh yeah and be careful of the tubby tustard... 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/11/2017 10:30  

What's NooNoo, is it Scottish?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 10:33  

I just Googled it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 10:34  

Speaking of Teletubbies, a guy I know called Dave Thompson used to be Tinky Winky. He got the sack over his cocaine use and playing Tinky Winky as gay because of the handbag. The suits at the BBC were not impressed, I think it was more the charlie that caused the problems than his mincing about as Tinky Winky.

Dave's a stand-up comedian now, been doing that a few years, lives down in Brighton. probably where/how he learnt to mince like that. pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 10:37  

Answers on a postcard , n send to po box ..or wud u like to fone a friend ...hmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 11:01  

Hello madam, you're up early. Shat the bed?

(it's ok folks, we've known each other for years)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 11:08  

I had exactly the same message from someone called Gseeks1, obviously can't find that name on here.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 11:09  

I am being 2 timed already.................. 😀

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 11:13  

Yep, that's her.

It's over, I can't forgive her infidelity. The cheating bitch, I thought I was the only one!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 11:26  

Well,i must say i'm mortified at not being contacted as well,half of Eastern Europe wants to fall in love with me normally...perhaps i truly am over the hill???...:(>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/11/2017 11:32  

You aren't missing much, she was cheap and nasty. Kind of like Jordan in that respect. Stick with your Euro-Birds, at least you know where you stand with Boris. I mean the woman that's on the other side of the screen, obviously it isn't a man called Boris, because that would be ridiculous. A man posing as a woman, it will never catch on. We won't fall for that one!!

Did she have a nice rack?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 11:44  

Unsure if here Dneipr Sidecar outfit had any luggage fixtures,other than the obligatory saddlebags...i'll email the Kremlin and ask her ....to be continued,no doubt...;)>>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/11/2017 11:47  

Yes forget her, tattoos were spelt wrong and her teeth were like headstones.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 12:19  

Who?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 12:43  

The one who contacted me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 12:50  

Oh her, I'd forgotten her ;-)

pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 12:53  

She was that memorable then 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 13:05  

You're talking about my FIANCE!!!!hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/11/2017 17:51  

Oh she was a sporting lass, a bit of an all rounder ;-)

lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2017 18:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email