MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How do I approach the mysterious biker girl in the

How do I approach the mysterious biker girl in the (2) - Forums [Biker Match] How do I approach the mysterious biker girl in the (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How do I approach the mysterious biker girl in the

Do we need to buy hats yet?! 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/11/2017 19:06  

I,ve already ordered a new suit.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2017 19:42  

I'll need a new suit if I eat all this Pizza...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2017 21:34  

you can borrow my camera and telephoto lens......;)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/11/2017 22:18  

Just compliment the bike mate, tell her you ride to and hopefully the conversation will flow. Good luck, be yourself and don't be fake.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2017 23:36  

Just compliment her bike, and let here chat about that. If she starts asking about your ride your off job, jobed.

For the love of God don't ask where did she learn to ride it's condescending. But if your not a qualified rider can ask where she got her CBT as your looking etc. And get her chatting.

Alternativly I'm just down the road and need a new dentist. And can defiantly break the ice if you want 😎

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2017 00:26  

Some great advice on here, thanks everyone. No progress yet unfortunately. I was at roller Derby practice last night so didn't take my usual route home. Funny I was thinking a good icebreaker after asking about her bike might be that she looks great on two wheels. I did see her make a very graceful cornering move as she pulled in to park up it was like she was gliding effortlessly almost like a figure skater. I was going to follow up by suggesting she would be equally good on eight wheels. And maybe offering to buy her a drink from the local coffee shop across the road. Twig's hot chocolates with cream, marshmallows and chocolate sauce are the stuff of legend.

Update Reply
New2Biking @ 11/11/2017 08:53  

Don't overdo the compliments, its cheesy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2017 09:44  

With Yarg on that. Dont try to hard.

The most sure fire way to get chatting is take your CBT get a bike. Park up at the cafe and say hi.

Its likley she would be interested in a riding buddy on ‘L’s

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2017 10:15  

ROFL.. what Yarg said! Succinct n to the point 😂

Start with general comment, as I said initially; "Nice bike" - if she responds you could then ask her "do you know a motorcycle training centre around here?'' adding 'Im really wanting to learn how to ride n do my test".

Be enthusiastic, friendly and smile, don't be shy or matter of fact. Your demeanor will go along way towards whether she will want to chat/respond.

DON'T comment on her looks, riding style etc, it's too 'personal' especially from someone know she doesn't know and who doesn't know anything about 'bikes.

I wish I was as succinct as Yarg 😕

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/11/2017 10:26  

I could teach him my 'special' smile Linz. Always gets a reaction 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2017 20:12  

Freak! 😱😭

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/11/2017 20:15  

Some really great and sound advice on here thank you everyone who has chipped in. Too early for the hat and suit or wedding bells yet but I really appreciate the the votes of confidence and who knows I guess. As for the duct tape and cable ties I'll keep those for running repairs to my roller derby skates :-)

Update Reply
New2Biking @ 11/11/2017 23:00  

Duct tape and cable ties are wasted on roller skates. Best ussd on your new girlfriend. They like it they do😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2017 00:30  

This reminds me of chemistry at school,lol :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/11/2017 09:29  

Or am i confusing that with biology....?Egor,pass me the forceps..........

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/11/2017 09:29  

Come on now - we need an update? Which one worked? The compliments, the casual `Nice bike' or the duct tape and hessian bag? Or are you still nervous? She won't bite! (well, she may if you ask her nicely, but that is for further in the relationship!) and she may be wondering why that bloke who keeps looking at her doesn't make a move! Faint heart never won a fair maiden!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2017 14:42  

Waiting with baited breath for the outcome of this. I love a good romance story awww

Update Reply
She11 @ 23/11/2017 16:08  

Theres been no news for 2 weeks, I fear the worst. Did she slap him, kick him in the goolies or have they run off together never to be seen again. Will we ever know?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2017 18:27  

They met, the curtains have been closed for 2 weeks and there's 50 empty pizza boxes by the back door...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2017 18:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email