MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

NEW: Import Facebook Photos!

NEW: Import Facebook Photos! - Forums [Biker Match] NEW: Import Facebook Photos! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

NEW: Import Facebook Photos!

For those of you who have problems uploading photos, particularly from mobile phones, there's now the option to import your Facebook photos!

All you have to do is press "Facebook Import" in any of your photo albums here:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/myaccount/edit-photos.asp

You can import the same photo multiple times, but only once per album.

If you did not login with Facebook, no problem! The page will just ask you to connect with Facebook, then the BM servers will run off in the background and grab your photos for you.

All you have to do is click each photo you want to import. Easy peasy!

When finished press the little green button to refresh the page.

You can of course use these photos as your profile photo, but please adhere to the site guidelines of having only photos of yourself as your main profile pic.

Please, please test this out for me on multiple devices. Because this new feature relies on an external partner (Facebook) there's a lot of things outside of my control. It's therefore a bit daunting for me and I hope all goes well.

Feedback? Share here below!

Thanks and enjoy!

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/11/2017 14:58  

I'm' guessing that, like the login with FB option, this feature would only work if we're using the same email address for both sites?

I have my FB account linked to an ancient email address I just use for spam-dumping :D

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/11/2017 17:30  

Logging in only works if your email address matches (there's no other data in both BM and FB databases I can compare really).

Photo uploads will work even if you don't have a matching email address

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/11/2017 19:50  

Oh that's cool - nice one :D

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/11/2017 20:55  

Geek stuff Boss Man lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/11/2017 12:35  

Tweaked a little to give it a smoother/more responsive feel.

Only 2 people used it so far :-( Really hope more will. Took me all week to make it.

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/11/2017 13:18  

The problem I have with transfering pics from F B is it asks me to sign in to F B first, I am already signed in, I never log out.

I used to have an account in a previous name, and when I changed my name I created a new account in that name, I told FB to delete the previous account, I've told them several times and the old account is still there.

Which means I can't transfer my pics from FB

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/03/2018 22:37  

Brill I didnt know I could do that. Only problem I have is I can't create a new album on my phone. No biggie 😁

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 05/03/2018 22:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email