MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Cornish weekend

Cornish weekend - Forums [Biker Match] Cornish weekend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Cornish weekend

Any good pubs in the penzance area , not sure of the exact place we’re staying yet hen night haha look out cornwall gate crashers welcome 😂😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2017 13:39  

Hiya, yes there's some good ones. Depends what you like really. I live 2 miles away from PZ. Bikers pubs? Pub crawl? Clubs? Live bands? Let me know and I give you a list... It's not a big place so you be ok where ever your staying.

Update Reply
Lynne @ 30/10/2017 16:03  

Hi deffo biker pubs live music too , I will find out tomorrow hopefully where we are staying can’t wait , haven’t been to cornwall since I was a kid lol , x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2017 20:54  

Hi, the main bikers pub is the Seven stars in the centre of Penzance. There are lots of pubs a few steps away that are ok.
Give me the dates and I will try and find out what's on that weekend. x

Update Reply
Lynne @ 30/10/2017 21:38  

Ok great it’s the 11th Nov fri to the Sunday , looked at your pics is that where you live ??? Thought it was Bermuda or somewhere looks amazing x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2017 22:03  

Hiya, yes that's where I live. It doesn't feel like Bermuda right now haha.
I will have a look at what's on for ya x

Update Reply
Lynne @ 01/11/2017 17:38  

Your very lucky to live there , can’t wait to come down get some nice sea air and lots of drinkies 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/11/2017 20:30  

Here's the fb page for the Seven Stars. Must admit I haven't been in there much, but that because I live out of town.
https://m.facebook.com/seven.stars.9026/
I'm sure if you contacted them they'd be very hospitable, everyone I know who goes in there says it's fun.
I'll copy and paste stuff as I find it on here x

Update Reply
Lynne @ 02/11/2017 03:54  

Just round the corner from the Seven stars
http://starinnpenzance.co.uk/
They have live bands on at the weekend x

Update Reply
Lynne @ 02/11/2017 04:12  

High Voltage, rock band that do covers. Great band and great fun are playing the Star Inn on the Saturday night. Well worth a visit.
Think that's one for the diary for me too 😊

Update Reply
Lynne @ 02/11/2017 05:13  

Oh great thanks so much your a star haha !! You were up early posting 😮x think we’re staying in the longboat it’s spose to be near the centre x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2017 06:22  

Hiya, I wake up at weird times lol. Went back to sleep 💤 though..😊
The Longboat is a good pub, it's at the bottom of the town on Market Jew Street, main street in the town really. So after a good night out it's down hill to bed, but not in a bad way haha.. The Star inn is on the same road on the other side but up the hill into the centre of town. 5 minute walk, well depending on how much alcohol you have consumed haha.. It's taken me a lot longer on occasions 😁.. The Seven Stars is just off Market Jew Street past the Star inn at top of road, turn left and its down along the side the Co-Op.
There are lots of bars around there, the Globe also near the Co-Op has dance music on loud later in the evening so you can party. I'm sure you won't struggle to find a few places round that area to have fun in.
Also the Long boat does a steak night on Saturday, steak meal and drink £8.45. They start serving at 5pm so it maybe a good way to start your Saturday night, here's a link to the food http://www.thelongboathotel.net/temp/02.htm. Make sure you book though, food is great so it gets busy.
Hope that's of help to you. Also check out the Meadery in PZ. Its a good way to start a night out.. They cater for parties of people.

Well I hope you have a great time, and hopefully I have been of some help. I'm sure you'll find the Cornish hospitality welcoming.
Lynne x

Update Reply
Lynne @ 02/11/2017 09:18  

Lynne you have been amazing thank you soooo much , sorry lack of face long story still in a relationship of sort I’m not happy in, I’m worried someone might recognise me and mention to him before I get chance ,, low top im in need of a bit of an ego boost I think ,,, he’s got by confidence down to rock bottom and doesn’t show any care or affection but I’ve got a big heart and want to give him a chance ,, wasted I think though, xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2017 10:13  

Shit I forgot I was public then ,,,, oh well 🙂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2017 18:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email