MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Camping Weekend June 2008

Camping Weekend June 2008 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Camping Weekend June 2008 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Camping Weekend June 2008

I think there is enough bad news around at the moment without forcasting a gloomy summer before we've even had spring. Lets all try and stay positive. Lets hope we all have a nice summer.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/01/2008 17:47  

well u can sing were singin in the rain

Update Reply
RC @ 22/01/2008 18:03  

Hey come on all, lets keep this thread on track, and not put a "dampner" on it. I didn't have to bother organising camping for a week end for the bm site, I could have just done what others have done and said "hey who fancies turning up for a day" but I have made an effort booked a camp site and am in the throws of even making sure there will be an organised ride out for those that want to go on one. So come on instead of trying to put people off lets like I say keep this thread for the purpose it was intended.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/01/2008 03:49  

no one is tryin to put people off .....just havin a laff as all topics tend to go off track..

sorry, ill be bright n chirpy from now on....

Update Reply
RC @ 23/01/2008 03:54  

well whatever the weather dippy you know we'll have a great laff and enjoy ourselves regardless. xx

Update Reply
lula @ 24/01/2008 13:50  

see u all there

Update Reply
RC @ 24/01/2008 13:59  

This is becoming a serious event. As we have peeps coming from other sites and clubs too. Deffo the place to be in june. so if you wanna be seen in thre right circles get yer photo's in events. so we get a better idea of numbers.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 24/01/2008 14:08  

Is the new r n b in the makin blue? lol

Update Reply
RC @ 24/01/2008 14:10  

I'd Give it a few years And theres only one toilet! I'm sure it'll get the outlaws worried

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 24/01/2008 14:18  

hmm u never know lol...ill have a word with some of them n fore warn um! pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 24/01/2008 14:23  

RC u rock hun....... we know how to party dont matter what circle we're in cause we prefer to be square!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
with a wooooooohooooooooooo n a yyyyyyyeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaa

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 25/01/2008 17:27  

Just so everyone understands. This event is not a rally nor is it likely it will become an annual event. This camping weekend has been organised by cruiser gal as what it is, a camping weekend. There is an open invitation for peeps from this site to attend. all others attending from other sites are mainly personal freinds of cruiser gal. All those that attend the weekend will be there at her discretion. Just wanted to clear up a few things. it's not meant to sound arsey. Probably does tho

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/01/2008 15:39  

Is it lights out at 8 then blues....lol

Update Reply
skins @ 27/01/2008 07:18  

lol, I think what blues is saying is that it's a family campsite and anyone causing trouble will be asked to leave by the owner. thats not to say we can't all enjoy ourselves tho folks, i'm sure we all just want a good laugh and a drink and stuff.

Update Reply
lula @ 27/01/2008 07:21  

Just spoken to the campsite and it's definately all confirmed now, so in Feb I will start to need some definate ideas of numbers, I know its a little way off to the actual camping week end but last thing I want to be doing is either booking spaces for people that don't turn up so having to pay for them or turning people down because its fully booked, I already have about 30 on the list. I will get it all costed out and post the costs up so people can then make their decision about coming or not.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 30/01/2008 04:06  

Any update Granny Dips?

Update Reply
skins @ 06/02/2008 16:59  

Just waiting for a return email son from the campsite confirming prices, if I haven't had a reply by early next week I will call in and see them, the thing is at the moment its closed until March so don't like to keep pestering them.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/02/2008 05:35  

well just pester them i wanna know everything, you know im impatient, lol

Update Reply
lula @ 08/02/2008 11:55  

Just bringing this one back up to the front Dips, any news on the event as yet?

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 14/02/2008 16:37  

Sounds like it could be a good do. One question though, can you buy tents with solid walls, ensuite bathrooms and room service? Seriously, will have to think about it. Will have literally just got back from two weeks touring around Austria and Switzerland. (It's a hard life.) Geoff

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 15/02/2008 12:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email