MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Camping Weekend June 2008

Camping Weekend June 2008 - Forums [Biker Match] Camping Weekend June 2008 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Camping Weekend June 2008

Yeah I know it's December and only mad people camp this time of year thats why I am not suggesting camping this time of year, just thought I would get in early with a proposal I have, being as there is already a thread for xmas 2008. I am planning a summer meet for a week end camping in June the date will be fri 6th until Sun 8th I just have to confirm the availability with the campsite, those that don't wish to camp the pub on site does have a few B & B rooms available. The venue is off the A444 (a great biker road) at a place called Upton Barn Warwickshire. It's used a lot for biker and various other meets. I will put up a link to the venue nearer the time.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 17/12/2007 18:03  

if u got a deffo date then put a post up on the events .....

Update Reply
RC @ 17/12/2007 18:11  

Can't really put it on the events until I have a definate venue which hopefully will be just after xmas just wanted to give out the date.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 17/12/2007 18:38  

Hi CG I deffo CAN'T do this weekend as its my daughters 30th and we having a big do for her Sorry hun Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 17/12/2007 19:12  

i dont know what im doin next week.............never mind next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 17/12/2007 19:15  

Thats my birthday weekend!!! Not sure what I will be doing yet, but I will bear it in mind as we usually go away that weekend! :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 18/12/2007 04:41  

dips, you know i'll be there... although I never get drunk as the matlock camping weekend proved... LOL. xx

Update Reply
lula @ 18/12/2007 07:49  

hmm I went through Upton Barn yesterday...not a bad part of the country CG .... If there aint a M.A.G marshalling thing that weekend then I'm deffo up for it

Update Reply
Herne @ 18/12/2007 12:45  

Can't do week-end 6,7,8 any other weekend will be fine.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 18/12/2007 15:14  

Can't do that weekend cos the plumber's coming round to fix a dripping tap and I'm booked to have my bikini line waxed.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 18/12/2007 19:08  

hi dips Any chance you can can change from that weekend as i will be at sweden rock in sunny sweden. please any other weekend will do in june or july.would like to met up again and have a laff but not that weekend.have a great xmas and and a wonderful new year darlin you deserve it, love and kisses tony d xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
anthony d @ 19/12/2007 03:31  

Hi Dips... yeah count us in... note to self must buy a tent...

Update Reply
skins @ 19/12/2007 06:54  

After reading the many replies on here I have had a thought that maybe it could be moved either to the week end before or to the week end two weeks after, I am not available for the week end of the 14th Anthony d it would be nice to share a camping week end with you again but only if you promise to join in the p.e. session in full kit this time. Hey I have a lovely bowl, spoon and jar of coffee I could bring with me to. Skins if the scenery inside my tent is likely to be as eye opening as at Matlock don't worry about buying a tent you can share mine again

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/12/2007 18:57  

Another note to self - - -must by underwear for camping...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 20/12/2007 08:51  

sounds like i missed all the fun last time, well it wont happen again. count me in any weekend cg.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 21/12/2007 12:01  

Count us in dips

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/12/2007 15:17  

help why can't i read anyones replys after skin's on this thread

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/12/2007 15:20  

doh silly me used refresh and it all came up, will be great to have blueboy, cassie and ken camping. Can't promise a repeat of Matlock though, we will have to wait and see, lol I am thinking now of doing it the week end of friday 20th june so if you can add your name if you fancy that week end it would help me in booking.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/12/2007 15:28  

Put my name down for that weekend. Are you putting it on the events?

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 22/12/2007 11:22  

I am going to double check on dates with the campsite then I will get it put on the events thread as I will need to collect money in advance for this to pre book the pitches.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/12/2007 12:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email