MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Hhehehehe

Hhehehehe  - Forums [Biker Match] Hhehehehe  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Hhehehehe

HAD THIS MESSAGE FROM A MATE BY EMAIL MESSAGE READS. DID I LIKE NUT ANOTHER TO IT SEND RETARD A LIKE THIS READING SWEET YOUR TOOK YOU SINCE NOW READ IT BACKWARDS AND SMILE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Update Reply
happy jack @ 10/12/2007 14:53  

Brill

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/12/2007 15:43  

Update Reply
Di @ 10/12/2007 16:05  

Jack are you sure he's a mate?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/12/2007 18:17  

love it !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 11/12/2007 04:23  

Very good...

Update Reply
skins @ 11/12/2007 06:52  

How about this one kwak. A man sitting on the edgeof the bed,observing his wife, looking at herselfin the mirror,since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like for her birthday. I'd like to be six again she replied,still looking the mirror. On the morning of her birthday,he roseearly made her a big bowl of lucky charms,and then took her to six flags theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the death ride, the wall of fear, the screaming monster roller coaster, everything there was. Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a mcdonalds where he ordered. A happy meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake. Then off to a movie, popcorn,a soda pop, and her favorite candy, m&m's. what a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed on the bed exhausted.he leaned over to his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked,"well dear what was it like being six again". Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed. "I meant my dress size, you dumb ass". The moral of the story:even when a man is listening,he is most likely to get it wrong.

Update Reply
happy jack @ 11/12/2007 15:24  

nice one!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 11/12/2007 15:30  

Even better...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/12/2007 15:56  

WHY THANKYOU BIKERCHICK AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.I DO TRY MY BEST.

Update Reply
happy jack @ 11/12/2007 16:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email