MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Christmas day :-)

Christmas day :-) (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas day :-) (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Christmas day :-)

I only do christmas when the kids are in earshot. Rest of the time I think it's a load of old cock.

This year will be spent in bed til my usual time, then I'll sit and do some Playstation cos the telly will be full of christmas crap. Eventually I'll have a shower, get dressed and maybe go for a bike ride ending up at my kids' house.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 08/12/2007 18:39  

its what you make of it. I get most pleasure out of making friends and family happy. There's nothing like turning up at a friends house with an unexpected gift, and seeing them smile. <<<Like this

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/12/2007 02:45  

you'll jus make em feel bad cos they got yu nothin!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 09/12/2007 06:59  

i am on call all over the xmas and new year4, by choice that is, as i am one of the only engineers in the soth with now kids etc. i thought it would be nice to give them some time with there respective families. also i get another week off in liew of working of the festering period. to all out there have a good one and do drink to much but DONT DRIVE DRUNK. Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 09/12/2007 07:16  

Thats really kind of you thinking like that Shaggy, letting familes be together big for you hon ! I've got my Christmas day planned now, and its not going to be on my own now

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/12/2007 08:41  

Nice one Nutkin, you should never be alone at Christmas. Have a great time and may Santa's sack be full of all sorts of nuts for you

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 09/12/2007 11:20  

Cheers Cassie, he is, we are......nuts !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/12/2007 13:58  

woo hoo I might be able to have the time off! If I do, then I'm going to Belgium for 3 days

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/12/2007 15:06  

Errrm Nutkin, hope you not getting me mixed up with Cassie there lol. I know we have similar pics lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 09/12/2007 17:21  

Whoopsie Blue, sorry fella !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 10/12/2007 06:02  

I think as long as it isn't chucking it down with rain, I'm gonna pack myself some sandwiches and disappear up on the hills for the day. Hopefully when I get back there will be something descent on Tv and I can get comfortably numb!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 10/12/2007 06:10  

sounds a good idea!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/12/2007 06:23  

2 years on are we all still celebrating, or not, in the same way?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/12/2009 08:37  

I'm to pick my son up from his girlfriends at 8 am drive 30 odd miles to my sisters house, eat and be merry before driving back dropping said son off at his dads my 2 nephews at there dads and me mum back home ....... ah for the stresslesness of the day lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2009 09:38  

bl***dy 'ell Kwak - where did you drag this one up from??? This Christmas I shall be down in Kent at me Brothers - with me Neice & her partner & me nephew & his partner & me other brother. So this will involve LOADS of alcohol & loads of food & lots of silliness Then from there I'll be driving across to me mates in Bournemouth for New Year - which will be VERY Alcoholic!! Think am gonna need a liver & kidney transplant after this lot!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/12/2009 09:46  

Xmas should be cancelled (waiting for backlash) Get up,,,make the dinner for 3 grown up kids,,,they leave shortly after,,i do washing up and if not too tired may even take tree down and pack everything away............it works for me because on boxing day, if not frosty or snowing i go for a ride out on bike, usually hartside cafe (which is closed), with flask of hot coffee and have an hour just enjoying the view and thinking of what plans i can attempt to make for the following year, which normally go t*ts up anyway!! craig..............................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2009 12:11  

Last year; sleep in, opening of presents, get bikes out, have nice ride on very quiet roads, meet very drunk Jesus, go home hungry, order curry, watch film, go to bed. Last year was probably the most relaxing Christmas Day I've ever had. If this year is at all similar I'm going to be well chuffed.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 14/12/2009 12:38  

This year i'm not putting any decorations/tree up. I'm off to my mums on xmas eve to give her her prezzie then i'm off home for a few beers and and evening of fillums on tv. Then xmas day(weather permitting) i'm gonna have a long ride out on the horse(its lovely cos the roads are quiet so you can go places you normally cant) then i'll be slobbing on the sofa watching tv and eating chinese. Fan-bloomin-tastic! Only down side is i'll have to be in bed early cos i'm on earlies on Boxing day

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/12/2009 12:56  

Very nice to hear that others are out riding, wether it be on bikes or horse, never been out on xmas day on bike, usually boxing day, but who knows what nxt year will bring......xmas is what you make it and I prefer to leave most of it behind but do enjoy the empty roads and a few hours to myself , freezing cold,,but am looking forward to the same again this boxing day!!!!........craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2009 13:05  

It was burger and pizza, not curry...curry would have been better though. Ah yes, the drunk Jesus at the hotel in Glossop, funny man! We've put the tree up this year because the house is starting to feel more like a home now the living room is decorated and furnished better. We've even got a dining table now so will have to use it. Not sure what this Xmas day will be like - might have my Dad up but knowing him he probably won't let me know until Xmas morning! If he doesn't come up and the weather is crisp and dry then it will be hard to resist a ride on near deserted roads. Boxing day will be a family affair at Geoff's parents. Probably won't see my sister in Somerset this year but off to Dublin 4th Jan to see my little brother and sister for the day which will be special as I see them so little now.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 14/12/2009 17:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email