MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

All the best Kwak

All the best Kwak (2) - Forums [Biker Match] All the best Kwak (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

All the best Kwak

Good Morning everyone Yes, thank you for asking, I'm on the mend. I managed a better nites sleep last nite, no back ache trying to get into a comfy position for my knee. I can't go out yet tho as I'm not supposed to get the dressing/wound wet and as it's raining it doesn't leave me much choice but to stay home. I can keep myself occupied tho, trying to work out HOW to wash my hair without getting in the shower or bath and without having to stand at the sink sploshing water all over me legs. Any ideas? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/12/2007 04:18  

Kwak last year I broke my leg and had the same problem-so I got a bin liner cut a hole in it and tied it round my leg when I got [hopped in the shower].Hope this helps. Best wishes from ig

Update Reply
iggypup @ 02/12/2007 04:49  

hey Kwak - I had an op on me elbow last year - was in the same position - couldn't get the dressing wet etc. I wrapped my elbow up in clingfilm & used gaffer tape to secure it - worked a treat! xx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/12/2007 05:30  

hope you get well soon kwak i had no idea, take care and see ya soon xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 02/12/2007 06:14  

Ig and Stella cheers for the tips with the bin liner and cling film I managed to wash my hair and keep my dressing dry, which is amazing cos I'm usually a messy tart

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/12/2007 11:26  

Ta Graham, I'm surprised at how quickly I am recovering. It's a good thing really cos I've got to the dentist tomorrow morning, I hope it doesn't rain

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/12/2007 11:30  

good news kwak geting a new rear shock for the bulldog wont say why i need one.How are are babbies getting on hope your looking after them

Update Reply
fatmanonholiday @ 02/12/2007 14:54  

Glad to hear your ok. DO AS YOUR TOLD AND DONT DO TOO MUCH TOO SOON. All the best.

Update Reply
milemuncher @ 03/12/2007 17:48  

FMOH: good news kwak geting a new rear shock for the bulldog wont say why i need one. NO!! You'd be advised NOT to FMOH: How are are babbies getting on hope your looking after them Babbies? What fumes have you been inhaling? Aint ya got some bikes, or a VAN, you could be repairing?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/12/2007 02:40  

a gentleman never gives a womans secrets away. put some holes in the bags so the babbies can breath or i will report u t berty bassett days of vans gone now so im playin with a certain persons busa might go for a ride friday shame about your knee

Update Reply
fatmanonholiday @ 05/12/2007 18:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email