MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wot ya all up to New Year

Wot ya all up to New Year - Forums [Biker Match] Wot ya all up to New Year - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wot ya all up to New Year

I will just be off to bed probably early as no drinking for me this year! Or my dad plans on getting a couple of large rockets to let off at midnight like when I was a kid and lots of nice food to eat too. lol (mmmm bed or food, bed or food, bed or food????) Just thought it would be nice to see the different things people do new years!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2007 08:09  

Best New Year I ever had was in bed Ha, Ha. But this year will be at my daughters as I have for the past couple of years - since ......

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 24/11/2007 11:33  

ROFLMHO Steve I used to love going round the pubs in fancy dress clobber, these days I'm usually on me todd so I watch Jules Holland on the telly, if I stay awake long enough

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/11/2007 11:39  

Not really into the New Year, but this year I've had a few offers already - first was to go through to my mates barn at Patrington for bbq with the kids, and basically sleep where you fall, she's going to have a lot over ! Second was from Two-Bit and Giskard, they are having a houseful too, no doubt it will be a blast because they are nutters !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/11/2007 12:36  

Last year my best mate and her two kids came over to visit Craig and me, and the 5 of us had a chinese and then played twister and party games until midnight, SO funny and the photos are brilliant!!! Then at midnight we went out the front with all my neighbours and we drank champagne and let off party poppers! It was such a fun evening for us two as well as the kids!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 24/11/2007 12:49  

for the last ten years ive slept through it!....note to self....start drinking later!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 24/11/2007 12:53  

LOL @ GH me too ...

Update Reply
nina @ 25/11/2007 05:59  

last year me had a real good drink and played really silly games this year i have no idea i too have had offers to go out for evening or round mates for a get together but im not sure all i know is im off chritmas and new year yippppeeeee!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 25/11/2007 10:34  

like to be in Argentina if pos tangoin with a dusky senorita!!but probably dressed as a cowboy[mmmmm!] standin around in the cold tryin to look happy!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/11/2007 11:06  

dare we ask TM why you will be dressed as a cowboy????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 25/11/2007 11:11  

cos it's new years eve!!duh!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/11/2007 12:58  

If your in Weymouth on New Years and your not dressed up then your the odd one out. I know why TM I used to live there hun! I been out as allsorts too! (not liqourice) lol Been out as a monk, Dirty Mexican must have been too pissed to remember other years! HIC!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2007 13:00  

you were the dirty mexican!!!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/11/2007 13:04  

Ahhhh TM there were 4 of us and 2 were male so be careful if ya gonna tell what happened! pmsl Also I would have been the one with my bum out. It usually comes out when I been drinking! Hmmm maybe its a good thing I cant drink at the mo! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2007 13:06  

I plan to be partying at a friend's house in Abingdon It was the Millenium party at said same house that let to my moment of infamy in the residents' newsletter as the "Wordsworth Road Streaker"...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 25/11/2007 15:01  

No plans as yet but I love New Year out and about partying woohoo any offers considered

Update Reply
Mazza @ 25/11/2007 16:44  

I'm doing sweet FA. I really object to paying to get into my local pub, who've had hundreds of pounds out of me over the course of 12 months. Cheeky gets! Anyway, whats to celibrate? Same sh*t, different year!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 25/11/2007 17:10  

Its getting same over here DC , most of the town pubs charge you to get in , when in you cant see bar , never mind getting a drink , bank loan is need before you even start drinking ..... oh so i have been told ! lol

Update Reply
nina @ 26/11/2007 03:06  

Hi DC and Nina, think its much the same anywhere nowadays. Perhaps we should all organise something for next year after this one. Too late now to organise a huge party for site members, but we should try and arrange something for next time, ie location, hiring a room out etc etc. Then that would be a hell of a New Year Bash.... Got no plans at moment for this New Years Eve.

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 26/11/2007 06:57  

It's me & my daughter every New Year as her Dad likes to go out. We spend the day making nibbles n treats so she can flex her cooking skills, then have a floor picnic with candles n choose a film to watch together, having lots of cuddles. She's talking about it already, so it's something we both look forward to..."our new year tradition"

Update Reply
tigz @ 26/11/2007 08:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email