MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Is that a bike I spy Lula

Is that a bike I spy Lula - Forums [Biker Match] Is that a bike I spy Lula - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Is that a bike I spy Lula

Lula congrats on you becoming a real biker, not a cardboard box in sight, mind you must admit I do feel a little upset about your new purchase at least if you had gone out on your cardboard box I wouldn't have to worry about keeping up with you, now looks like a different story altogether, I am going to have to get my restrictors and stabilisers off mine now, which is such a shame as I have become very found of them both. Love the New Girlie Bike in your profile Lula take care and keep safe out there on it once you have passed your test. YES ONLY AFTER PASSING YOUR TEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2007 05:45  

It's PINK!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/11/2007 05:49  

GH she is a girlie, lol HELP anyone ever taken restrictors out of a Virago 535 just painting go faster stripes on the tank haven't worked.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2007 06:13  

I will have the key CG so she cant ride it until then....lol

Update Reply
skins @ 19/11/2007 08:21  

hmm we'll see about that skins... may hide it in a secret place, lol. x

Update Reply
lula @ 19/11/2007 08:30  

Nice bike Lula. Very er Pink lol. Now don't ride it until you've passed ;) .

Update Reply
rattler @ 19/11/2007 17:24  

Want one, Always threatened to paint my v star pink, but i would be disowned if did. Good Luck with your test, but just because youve passed you still need to take great care and watch out for the cages because they dont watch out for you.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 20/11/2007 07:29  

I'm not going out on it yet folks, don't worry, skins won't let me... sob. and yes!! its PINK!! and purple and black... just wanted to make sure you all know its ME!! lol

Update Reply
lula @ 20/11/2007 08:38  

Well I think its lovely and I love the matching leathers, where did you find them Lula? Would like some similar in midnight blue and black ......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 20/11/2007 13:51  

NiCe one Lula

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/11/2007 07:26  

Think i might take it for a blast and see what it can do...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 21/11/2007 08:56  

Make sure you wear your pink leathers then Skins...... PMSL !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/11/2007 09:52  

lovely lula! cant wait till u get chance to come over and see us on it hun!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/11/2007 10:47  

Well if someone got thier provisional posted off, maybe she could be on L plates next year????? HINT!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 21/11/2007 12:31  

i will jen, just so you and GH can laugh at the colour. skins what you on about, you fetched it back at twice the speed of sound, lol. xx

Update Reply
lula @ 21/11/2007 12:31  

and what would i do with the rugrats whilst i was learning to ride ghosty?? u gonna babysit????

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/11/2007 13:53  

Witchiest, come on what to you think a rucksack, panniers and a tailpack are for, now stop making excuses. Other than that just give great great great granny dips a shout I am sure she will be willing to help you out anytime.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/11/2007 13:59  

Witchiest, come on what do you think a rucksack, panniers and a tailpack are for, now stop making excuses. Other than that just give great great great granny dips a shout I am sure she will be willing to help you out anytime.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/11/2007 13:59  

Congrats on the luvly pink bike, Lula! Mine's black pink n purple toooooo Think urs is pinker tho You got a pink lid & pink jacket to match yet...or am I just a little bit sad??!! Good luck when u go for the test!

Update Reply
tigz @ 21/11/2007 14:45  

pink tigz

Update Reply
dragon @ 21/11/2007 20:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email