MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie in Nottingham

Newbie in Nottingham - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie in Nottingham - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Newbie in Nottingham

Hi Everyone on BM! I've just signed up to meet people and hopefully find someone special but would love to also love to chat with fellow bikers across the UK. If you are nearby to me in Nottingham or across the rest of the United Kingdom please say hello. About to construct my garage so I can then build my early 900 Monster ready for 2018's riding season. So any other Ducati masochists please own up! Hopefully my initial post makes sense to someone else as its being sponsored by Russian Standard tonight ;) Ben Nottingham

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2017 22:06  

Hi Ben, I joined this site yesterday to try and meet some new people and hook up with other bikers too. I live no where near Nottingham, I live in Dorset. Good luck with the Duc! I'd like to have one at some point, they always sound and look great. Andy

Update Reply
ADK @ 10/10/2017 22:21  

welcome both to BM. Get yourselves to some of the events and rides out and join in on the forums.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 11/10/2017 06:35  

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Might build the bike in the kitchen now i wont be upsetting anyone else

Just got to hope the dog doesn't knock it over, mind you Collies are very intelligent so I could come home to a complete bike one day

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2017 20:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email