MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New, looking for friends East Midlands

New, looking for friends East Midlands - Forums [Biker Match] New, looking for friends East Midlands - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New, looking for friends East Midlands

Hi all, feeling a bit lost at the moment as my bike is broken, awaiting insurance company decisions having been knocked off it beginning of August :( Bit shy (till you get to know me lol) but need to get out of these four walls before I go stir crazy, best way to go about scrounging pilly rides local to me? love pillion, I'm tiny so you won't even know i'm there, not scared of high speeds lol ...... very broken in terms of relationships so just looking for friends ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2017 11:51  

Welcome in!
It's a very social site, so you'll find plenty of nice people here (except me, I'm not nice at all ).
I've been here about 5-6 months and chatted to lovely folk, men and women both. Lots of like-minded interesting people.

I'm not local to you at all, so no chance of a pilly from me, but I just happened to check the forum as your post came up, and thought I'd be the first one to say hello!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2017 12:22  

Thanks for saying hi

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2017 12:24  

We have a party coming up at burton next month. The hollowistmus party come along and meet loads of new friends

Update Reply
JP @ 02/10/2017 12:28  

Thanks JP I’ll take a look at the info

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2017 13:02  

How do I offer a lift rather than requesting? I don’t drink if I’m driving so if anyone Derby direction needs a lift I’ll have room

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2017 13:09  

On the specific event page there is a series of buttons at the top of the page. One of those buttons is labelled lifts. Open that tab and if anyone needs a lift then you can offer a lift if they are close enough to you. All you have to do is tap the relevant tab. Hope this helps.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/10/2017 13:21  

Thanks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2017 13:22  

You're welcome I'm sure.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/10/2017 13:25  

Welcome on board, Brokenlady50. Can we call you Broke for short? Or even Brokie?

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/10/2017 22:11  

Hi Yeah try and get yerself along to some stuff. All sorts on here from time to time. Don't be a wallflower AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 03/10/2017 22:58  

Thanks all ... nickname is shorty 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2017 23:52  

hi there , your insurance co seem to be draggin there heels , i got knocked off my bike on the 17th sept and paid up within 8 days of the accident , just returned from a trip of europe and did 2748 ,iles to get knocked off just up the road from where i live by my next door neighbour lol .... you couldnt make it up , glad i have another bike in the garage as back up

Update Reply
samro1962 @ 05/10/2017 22:33  

Hi shorty i'm based in Derby and usually out with bike groups at weekends and do'nt mind having a pillion along. This weekend is a trip over Stratford on Avon. If you want to come along then drop me a lmessage.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2017 22:36  

Welcome to the site, shorty
Nice to see you're making good use of the site already. Hope you enjoy it

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/10/2017 00:18  

Hi Shorty , if you're stuck for a pilly lift and fancy a bit of fresh air just let me know , happy to help and fully insured

Update Reply
anges sombres @ 09/10/2017 13:30  

Back in derby now not leamington lol

Update Reply
anges sombres @ 09/10/2017 13:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email