MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BMF 2008 Memba rally

BMF 2008 Memba rally - Forums [Biker Match] BMF 2008 Memba rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BMF 2008 Memba rally

I've just checked the website and the BMf claim that next years rally will be back at the show ground instead of 6 miles away, however after the way that the last minute change of venue was announced this year i'am inclined not to believe them, so before i buy my ticket has anybody heard any rumours to the difference?

Update Reply
gs1150 @ 18/11/2007 18:50  

Even if they change the venue your ticket would still be valid surely? or are your concerns about the venue itself? it's only 6 miles tho so not the other end of the country eh? Is there an email address/contact number, on their website, perhaps you could contact them and ask them? If they get a reputation for being inconsistent/unreliable folk may be put off going and the event may eventually get scrapped due to lack of attendance.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/11/2007 02:57  

I was told they were thinking of moving the whole thing to Santa Pod I cancelled my membership after last years fiasco,its gradually got worse since 2003 & I'm not alone in thinking the entrance fee hasnt been justified considering some of the evening entertainment thats been on in the evenings over the last 4 years.Most of the rules on health & saftey have been over the top which havent been set by the BMF themselves but by the the East of England showground management.Attendance has been going down so they seriuosly need to rethink how they plan this event.& yes you are correct Kwak,tickets will be valid where ever its held.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 19/11/2007 03:34  

I didn't bother this year either. My mate has been a marshall for many years and he told them to stuff it this year too. As the Ogster stated a lot of the probs have been down to the showgrounds rules and not the BMF, all the truck shows and custom shows had trouble too. And its way too pricey for a show thats pretty much dependant on good weather for a lot of the entertainment etc. At least with the NEC show we can get indoors!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/11/2007 04:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email