MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

R.T.T.W. 7Th October2017

R.T.T.W. 7Th October2017 - Forums [Biker Match] R.T.T.W. 7Th October2017 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

R.T.T.W. 7Th October2017

If any other BM folk are starting from Strensham Services,M5 Northbound at 9:30a.m...wave and shout hi! if you spot my Black Triumph Speed Triple..be glad to ride with you..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 30/09/2017 20:53  

Making my own way this time.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/09/2017 21:27  

Extract from RTTW site, but basically dont forget something for your stand if your parked on the grass. Tip for you all. If like me you are to tight to buy puck to put under your side stand than crush a can of your choice. Coke, pespi, larger or beer they also work. A bit of scrap wood also works to. Espically if you intended to put your bike on a center stand. Just make sure that the wood is long enough for both parts of the center stand can stand on it. I usually the second way if the ground is fairly level

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/09/2017 22:54  

I'll be sure to take my souvenir "Barmouth - stolen from Izzy" puck along...wouldn't have thought about that,cheers AJ

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/10/2017 10:29  

Posted a selection of picturesfor RTTW 2017 on my profile pics and also events section,feel free..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/10/2017 19:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email