MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Looking for old Bike

Looking for old Bike - Forums [Biker Match] Looking for old Bike - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Looking for old Bike

Would love to find the whereabouts of one of my old bikes. Have looked online for any service that could find this out,including dvla,but because of obvious data protection it seems quite difficult.
Thought they maybe a member here or who knows where it presently is. Would just love to give it a hug for old times sake.

So details are it is a C reg 1985 Suzuki 750 VS Intruder. It was burgundy with distinctive leather carved brown seats,sissy bar,T-bar handlebars and a striking mural on the tank. Which was a pic of a Stone age type man stood on a moonlit hill with him holding a lead which was attached to a barely clad female,on her knees.
I checked on the vehicle tax and it is presently sorned. I won't give out the full reg for data reasons. I traded it into Harley Eddies Leeds back in 2006 and was told that it went down south somewhere in Heartfordshire?

So if anybody knows its whereabouts I would be happy to know that she is still going. Hopefully she is and not gone to the bike retirement home in the sky.

Also please let me say that if this thread contravenes any BM rules on this site,then accept my apologies and admin please delete this thread.

Thanks ?? Yorkie Mick

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 19/08/2017 13:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email