MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Bike cleaning

Bike cleaning - Forums [Biker Match] Bike cleaning - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Bike cleaning

For those of you, like me, who don't enjoy the chore of giving your bike a head to toe clean, or doing a thorough prep for winter and are in the Manchester area, get in touch with Ian of Mr Pigs Motorcycles, he can arrange this to be done for a reasonable cost by a lovely man called Jim (saving your time and your manicure). Had mine done and she is sparkling and all lovely. Impressed enough to know I will be booking her in for a winter clean and prep session.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/07/2017 18:33  

How much Jo? and is that the All-Year Biker treatment?

not that it's likely I'll come down to Manchester for it - bucket, shammy and toothbrushes for me

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 30/07/2017 12:59  

Ooer. I have been biking for many years and not cleaned one yet. lol. When I put them in for servicing they seem to come back cleaner which is good enough for me!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 13:50  

Mine was £65, but, and I need to state that my bike had been shoved in the garage since end of Oct last year. I was seriously ill and couldnt do the usual clean I would have done for winter, then I had the op and couldn't move her and she was in a real state. For me it was worth every single penny to know she has had a thorough clean and the chain is now manageable for me to look after.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/07/2017 21:22  

I use "All Year Biker" twice a year. Is only 65quid and after they wash it they spray it with ACF50 under high pressure so that it gets everwhere. Obviously they cover the wheels and brakes before they do lol But with being an Instructor my bike normally on the road everyday allday. Most people only need it once a year.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2017 21:59  

OmG. I can't believe it, I met you when I trained with Degs in 2012.

Yup, Jim is going to do the whole wide ter protection. If it saves me swearing more than normal, I am happy to spend the dosh.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/07/2017 22:57  

Well blow me its a small world lol were you training at stockport school or in Macc?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2017 03:05  

Stockport but always came over to Macc whilst doing the training. It is, indeed, a very small world

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 31/07/2017 06:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email