MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what not to do!!!!

what not to do!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] what not to do!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

what not to do!!!!

well !!!! all i can say is WHAT a first impression!!! things not to do when taking a lady out for a ride on your bike,,,, when arriving at said ladies house make damn sure bike will start again so date does not have to go round all neighbours looking for jump leads to start bike again,,,,,, and then DO NOT,,,,,,,, i repeat DO NOT take your date on bike and then crash the bleedin thing into a hedge on a blind bend in the middle of nowhere in the dark (really sorry sweetheart) and give them the fright of their lives,,, then after the date has finished and you say goodnight make sure you stop and put fuel in bike so you can actually get home,,,,,,,,,,, sheesh what a date......... great company... great lady..... t*^ser as her date......

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 16/11/2007 21:20  

So when are you seeing her again Monkey? & do you think she'll be accepting a propposal?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 17/11/2007 02:37  

The mans point of view. 1: I turned up 2: It's my way of encouraging you into the mechanical side of things. 3: I am encouraging closer neighbor relations (stating lack of community spirit these days etc) 4: you spotted a rare and beutifull wild flower and wanted to give her a closer look, you being a man you took the "hands on" approach. 5: pushing the bike is good exersize!, "there you are sweetheart I'm makin the effort for you!"

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 17/11/2007 04:14  

dont worry monkeyhanger a bit of adversity just speeds up the bonding part of a relationship [or ends it].Its probably a good thing you will no sooner rather than later whether youve met a whinger or a potential best mate.though its probably best to keep between the hedges!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 17/11/2007 05:55  

cheers for the comment lads,, oggy,,, seeing her again sunday,,,, but taking car this time pmsl,,, ghosthunter,,, never looked at it that way but you have a really good point,,,,,,,,,, iggy,,,, your dead right about keeping it in between the hedges, this one just jumped out infront of me,, honest,, and i think she is going to be a real good friend now,,,,,, must remeber that hedge next time i go there on bike though............ dave

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 17/11/2007 07:19  

PMSL at you lot!!! Well it was certainly eventful!!! Knee will be fine in a couple of days... just hope the sole of my boot scrapes off your exhaust pipe dave!!! See you Sunday... lets hope the car starts!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 17/11/2007 07:49  

that would be my luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think i'll get the bus! dave

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 17/11/2007 08:22  

ROFLMHO Frank Spencer's stunt double PML @ ghost's comments Aww bless monkeyhanger, let's hope the other dates go better I hope your knee is better soon wiccan-one

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/11/2007 08:28  

well you certainly got the girls attention monkeyboy! best to get the crash safety course out the way first hey!!!Good on ya mate, hope you picked the lady up before pulling the bike out of hedge?!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2007 11:49  

was a true gent bullet... even pushed the bike myself too!!!lol

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 17/11/2007 11:58  

Bless you Monkeyhanger! At least my first date was a bit more successful, hey he managed to find the rendezvous without any hitches, rode fantastically with me pillion, so much so we went out for hours and did miles! Didn't crash his Suzi, but managed to get completely lost in the dark on the way home. Had a giggle finding our way back. A bit of adventure puts a spark into a relationship! So, it can't be bad, you are seeing her again!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 21/11/2007 15:36  

Main thing is mate you're both able to tell us and have a laugh about it. So wjen do you you get you trike kit then?? lol

Update Reply
rattler @ 21/11/2007 16:34  

aaahhhh monkey the next date will go much better im sure of it and it will give you something to laugh about once you both heal and the pains stop..... hope you both get better soon xx

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 21/11/2007 17:42  

funny you should say that rattler i have an old xv 920 yam that i was thinking of building into a trike may just do it a bit sooner than i was expecting,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol you right there tinks will be a good talking point next time eh!!lol dave

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 21/11/2007 18:10  

monkeyhanger you are now fully experienced in the ancient a great art of MOTORCYCLE PUSHING an art learned from a very early age and practiced throughout the world by bikers also there is another term used alot, its called; SHIT HAPPENS

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 21/11/2007 18:38  

It's been practiced by bikers so much you'd think they'd get it right, wouldn't you? Hmm it's gone on to reserve. Should I back track to that last petreol station? Nahh, there's one in the next town. Oh bugger, it's shut. Ride on tiptoe at 30mph, might just make it...splutter, splutter, oh ^%$^%$&*$%!!!!! Jeez, thanks for the lift mate, I thought I'd be pushing it for ever... Been there, do that. Even worse is car pushing. Years back I used to have a flat a couple of hundred yards from a petrol station. The girlfriend of the time had a Mini, which she permanently ran on vapours. One day she ran out right by the flat and Sir Galahad (aka a mug) agreed to push the bloody thing all the way to the petrol station. Right turn across the main road at the end of my road. Down to the the T-junction, then right at the lights. Left at the next set of lights into the dual carraigeway. Petrol station 25 yards on the left...good job too as I'm knackered. What's this? She's going straight on? Polite inquiry as to WTF she's playing at? "If I go to the next one down the road it's 3p a gallon cheaper!"

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/11/2007 18:59  

lol @ wills atleast you was a perfect genlemen and pushed the car for her i bet you said some very naughty things under your breath though!!!!

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 21/11/2007 19:04  

Tinks, they weren't that much under my breath!!!

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/11/2007 19:12  

lol @ u Wills

Update Reply
dragon @ 21/11/2007 19:18  

well don't ever make a 50p bet with a mate that you will get off with the only guy in the bunch with a car like I did. I am still not sure if I won or not as he is now my ex after 30yrs. I often wonder how much that 50p would be worth now with interest if I hadn't have bet it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/11/2007 19:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email