MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

suspension setup

suspension setup (2) - Forums [Biker Match] suspension setup (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

suspension setup

no its Mr feeling lol

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 27/07/2017 18:29  

Denny, all the info you need to do it yourself next time is in this thread. Look up how to do it and when you see how easy it is you'll wonder why you needed to spend 30 quid to do it in the first place.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2017 22:23  

Cornholio I tried to do it, it was better in some ways but worse in others I spent half a day fannying about and really got no where. so I think 30.00 is peanuts to get it right in an hour then I enjoy riding my bike instead of tinkering with suspension and prob making it worse.
He understands totally how the settings affect the ride and you tell him how you ride and he sets it up for that scenario ,
Factory settings atre prob ok if your just tootling around but we ride fast and just one click on one setting can make a massive difference.
Also sometimes you think its the front that's wrong but its not its the back that's wrong he understands whats happening saves you hours days its a no brainer for me mate

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 28/07/2017 18:01  

There's probably some vids on Youtube that show you how to do it. I'd be surprised if there isn't, seeing as everything else is on there.

The most important thing to check first is tyre pressures. If they're out then it doesn't matter what you do with your suspension. Always check them.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2017 18:39  

There are vids but theve got it wrong, I watched loads supposedly professionals .
But when you see this guy doing it its awesome doesn't even want to know standard settings does it to suit you and how you ride.
I always check my tyre pressures and chain every time I go out its the LAW
its suprising how many chains are too slack and worse you see them too tight which screws the suspension up totally and really should break the chain

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 28/07/2017 18:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email