MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What are people looking for?

What are people looking for? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What are people looking for? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What are people looking for?

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

Someone who makes me smile the moment I wake up. Someone
that I want to call a dozen times a day. Someone that sits on the pillion for
hours shouting woohoo! Someone that rides their bike through the twisty bits with me with the same
stupid grin. Someone I want to fall asleep with on the sofa. Someone who says
to me ‘”everything will be OK”. Someone who holds me up when they are just as
drunk as I am. Someone who sends me to sleep with a giggle and a grin. Someone
who I can bury my head in their neck and think “she smells lovely”.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2017 08:37  

Well i was typing up a lenghty clarification to my previous post,Panuno,but you've summed it up far more eloquently,and with total precision,i second that man

AND...at my age,just someone to know i care...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/07/2017 08:41  

Can I have the male version please panuno

Update Reply
Yammy bird @ 22/07/2017 08:56  

I think these people only exist in dreams.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2017 09:45  

Oh well back to bed then

Update Reply
Yammy bird @ 22/07/2017 11:43  

Does anyone truly know what they are looking for.
I come on here back in 2011 after I had a spine op and was bed bound and needed to pass the time, since then I have made some wonderful life long friends, met lots of people from here by going to rallies etc. One of my best mates I met him back in 2012 from here, there are so many lovely people on here male and female. I come on here mainly looking for bike chat and to go to events etc, as my dad races I do go to quite a few. If an amazing man come my way then fair enough that's a bonus but to be honest I am quite happy with the single status. The site has changed a lot since I first joined, I think it has turned in to more of a dating site than a biker friends site, since 2011 I have only had to block 5 people so over all its not too bad

Update Reply
X Beanz X @ 23/07/2017 16:54  

Fellow nutters to mingle with on here. .in person. ..who knows

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2017 19:49  

I'll hold them off as long as i can with this baseball bat...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/07/2017 20:56  

Is it just me,or do most of the blokes' profile pictures on here look like last week's Crimewatch?? (self included,natch)
Maybe we ought to have a 'worst profile picture' competition...
Would have to include ALL genders to be fair and just,though...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/07/2017 21:56  

I'm looking for dating and some riding company... but i'm not kidding myself about the dating aspect.

Update Reply
jerichau @ 24/07/2017 19:39  

I'm not actively looking, but if it smacks me in the face I'll buy it.

My job takes up all my time at the moment anyway, but that comes to an end for a while in a few weeks.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2017 02:58  

Perhaps we're all looking for an unattainable ideal,male or female,and just need to lower our expectations a notch or two,nobody is perfect... (least of all me,lol)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/07/2017 06:23  

Something exciting would be nice....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2017 19:14  

I've a Van Der Graaf Generator you can borrow,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/07/2017 19:25  

I don't believe what people are looking for is unattainable jinx, or even unrealistic for that matter.

But...it does tend to be conditional..!

And I do believe there's a big difference between being alone and being lonely.
The most wonderful and life changing meetings in my life came when I wasn't looking.

As JP has said so many times, breaking the ice by going to social events and meets has to be
a good start. It's easier said than done though, for some. Takes a deep breath and a leap of faith for those that aren't full of confidence. Count myself as one of those.

I guess spending time to write words in a profile give an overall idea of ourselves as a good start.
The virtual world is one dimensional - it represents a fraction of who we really are, right?
Human nature melts, boils and bubbles in so many ways. And when we shine - each person has their own range of colours that light us, inspire us and those around us in a whole manner of ways.
How do you feel that in a sentence?

Nick's gone zen....

You can take me away now, officer

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 25/07/2017 20:25  

That's deep, man,deep as the blue ocean depths

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/07/2017 08:02  

I've been riding 36 years now and never not had a bike in all that time. But there is one thing I learnt early on and I pass on to all the students i train. When you get that licence it doesn't just allow you ride a bike, it also gives you membership to the biggest and greatest family in the world...Bikers! I don't care if your a biker, motorcyclist, scooter boy/girl, if its got two wheels and an engine your part of the family. So this site just gives us all quick and easy access to our brothers and sisters, uncles, aunts, mums, dads etc etc.

As to what else I'm on here for well I'm looking for that happy ever after that everyone is looking for. So If she is gorgeous, slimish, has all her own hair and teeth, is tattooed and/or pierced, loves bikes with the same passion I do and can feel the same about me as I do her and give as much as I do, then I will be a happy man. Not a lot to ask for me thinks! hehehehe

But this next one is the last one, its either for life or I finish this life with friends and family.

Well that was all a bit heavy! lmao  hehehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2017 09:18  

Well if you're looking for my pictures, or profile ,bloody good luck...lots of people can't,but i'm just a punter,so who gives a shit??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/08/2017 16:33  

Im just looking for mates to ride with/drink with ??

Ohh and for a bike that dosnt bloody go bang!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2017 13:11  

Will someone please be 'a friend' to Stuie? ... I need time off for good behaviour !

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/08/2017 13:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email