MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Apple Compatability..?

Apple Compatability..? - Forums [Biker Match] Apple Compatability..? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Apple Compatability..?

Just as an experiment...please could anyone using Apple devices,be it phone,tablet,laptop,Apple Mac or anything else they make...please try to view my profile and photos section..if you find you can't view it for any reason,please add a post on here...i'm merely trying to judge how widespread a problem is....other formats by other manufacturers welcome to try too....mille grazie in advance,jinx57(the invisible man)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/07/2017 10:19  

Tablet is Samsung and you ain't invisible to me.....the retro phone however, well everyone's invisible on that pmsl

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 15/07/2017 12:01  

Jinx, I'm on a windows 7 desktop and your profile and pics are fully visible to me.
My phone is a Nokia original - and worth zillions Ha! - so doesn't do internet, therefore can't judge that for you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2017 14:27  

Much appreciate the feedback,just trying to see if anything other than Apple stuff is causing folk problems,mercy buckets,peeps..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/07/2017 15:18  

I use my HTC phone and a Sony vaio laptop about 50/50 use and dont seem to have the issues others are having

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2017 15:30  

Could only see the clothes, not the man (on a Macbook Pro btw, so all good)

Update Reply
mr christian @ 16/07/2017 17:28  

Your profile works fine for me (Windows 10 desktop and Android phone)

Also on the new site your profile is fine.

So far nobody here says they cannot view your profile. BUT, if someone does have trouble, please try viewing Jinx on the new website:
https://beta.bikermatch.co.uk/profiles/view-profile.asp?user_id=48472

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/07/2017 18:35  

Thanks for that Matt...and love the way photo albums spread all over the page ,instead of scrolling across left or right...i can find specific ones much faster...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/07/2017 18:50  

Yep - also mega fast loading using the new HTTP/2 protocol (if your computer supports it). Means the server can push ALL the images to your browser simultaneously (previously your browser had to request every image individually)

Running on a new server system now also so I really hope everyone starts to notice the difference soon

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/07/2017 23:30  

hi jinx.....I'm on Apple iPad and I couldn't get onto your profile .....I tried someone else's and there was no problem.....but wouldn't let me near yours (ooo errr)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2017 02:58  

That's 3 that I know of then,much appreciated Jen,thank you..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/07/2017 03:33  

Hi Mate

I use a Mac and can't see your profile. The blue download line gets about 1/3 of the way across and freezes. Strangely enough I get this error on a friend's profile (uses windows) and have had no trouble with this until about a month ago.

Update Reply
Bwana Mrefu @ 17/07/2017 11:12  

Thank you for the feedback,much appreciated,:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/07/2017 11:34  

Hi Jinks,
I've just checked out your profile via Mat's link. All is fine and accessible using my iPhone 6S plus

Update Reply
555byker @ 17/07/2017 19:00  

Many thanks for checking,555..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/07/2017 14:42  

And once again today,1st August,another lady cannot view my profile or pictures...wonder how many more people have this issue,Matt??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/08/2017 16:12  

Nope...i actually reduced out nearly all last years albums ,and some of this year's too....most of these people use Apple products...time for Matt to wake up and smell the burnt toast...or put up a warning on homepage before people sign up to use something they can't...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/08/2017 17:53  

I could see your profile no problem on my iphone SE - though I wasn't logged in at the time.
But as soon as I put on a dress and heels you just disappeared!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2017 18:27  

On apple iphone and mac and your profile doesn't download ? Everyone else's does? First time i've came across this.

Update Reply
Honda hotlips @ 01/08/2017 18:30  

Thank you for posting,much appreciated,...wish i could say it's my first experience of this

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/08/2017 19:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email