MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hows it goin?

Hows it goin? - Forums [Biker Match] Hows it goin? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hows it goin?

Hey all Hows it goin...anyone hd any success findin mates, buddies, partners or owt? There's some dodgy lookin mugshots about eh! (RC)...talkin of mugshots...do ya not think the chances of being foundincrease if ya have a pic on ya profile? Just wondering an all...

Update Reply
mozie @ 26/09/2006 11:56  

you got some need to talk over dodgy mug shots's pmsl well ive a very good mate in bp, and shes met apes off here woohoo and who's gonna come looking for me????????? lol

Update Reply
RC @ 26/09/2006 13:36  

mozzie hun if i put my mug shot on here u would all leave lol

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 26/09/2006 15:47  

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww m8 dont be daft ur a sweetie mwahh lol

Update Reply
RC @ 26/09/2006 15:50  

Found a bunch of new mates on here, but not that speacil person............... yet!

I love it here and never wanna leave.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 27/09/2006 07:35  

How could anyone wanna leave? lol Ur not allowed to leave anyhow, I will hunt you down if you do

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/09/2006 13:36  

woooohoooooooooo matt, bring it on pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 27/09/2006 14:15  

i dont even pay attention to ones with no pics a face makes it interesteing i talked to rc cuz she looked mad lol oh n sexy too sumtimes i wish i was a man id av a 3sum with rc n chrissy jinx lol THAT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 27/09/2006 17:24  

Don't leave me out for Gods sake!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 27/09/2006 17:25  

AS IF WE WOULD HUN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
RC @ 27/09/2006 17:34  

id love to join in too!!!!!! but ive got to go feed my pussies, they getting v hungrey

Update Reply
kay @ 27/09/2006 17:38  

Well that's 5 of us when the pussies have been fed girls! Waheyyyyyyyyyy lol

Update Reply
chrissyjinx @ 27/09/2006 19:29  

LOL HEY I KNOW I GOT BIG APETITE BUT PLZ BE GENTLE LOL

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 27/09/2006 19:30  

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
chrissyjinx @ 27/09/2006 19:32  

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CUM ERE LOVER LOL HOPE U ALL GOT PLENTY OF BATTERIES LOL

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 27/09/2006 19:34  

Hey all Hows it goin...anyone hd any success findin mates, buddies, partners or owt? There's some dodgy lookin mugshots about eh! (RC)...talkin of mugshots...do ya not think the chances of being foundincrease if ya have a pic on ya profile? Mozie, I've only just registered so not had any messages yet. I tend not to read a profile that doesn't include the member's pic. I don't do blind dating. A J

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2006 20:56  

A pic on your profile will help if you look ok. We all look ok to someone though so don't worry if your turn hasn't occured yet. And no I have not been asked for any details that may lead to a date or anything else for that matter. But so what, says on my profile I am looking for a female, but in truth I ain't looking too hard. If it happens it happens, if it don't well nowt wrong in flirting a bit as it is all harmless fun (I hope) I know that it is unlikely I will meet anyone for real anyway as I live to far out of the way, but I don't really mind. This site is great fun if you don't take things too seriously and don't expect too much. You never know, one day you may be pleasantly surprised. Send a wink or two out and cheer someone up. One day Karma may reward you. (Or is that " One day Korma will make you regret eating it" I always get my karma and korma mixed up)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 27/09/2006 21:13  

Well I hope you don't try and curry favour with folk, you could end up confusing them too Oops! Soz, I said I wouldn't crack a joke, in case you'd cracked a rib. Oh well, it weren't funny so you should be ok

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2006 21:44  

I just seen mosie's profile, now I'm wondering why he asked the question.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2006 21:57  

What are you doing still up and about?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 27/09/2006 22:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email