MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Southern Christmas Dinner 2017

Southern Christmas Dinner 2017 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Southern Christmas Dinner 2017 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Southern Christmas Dinner 2017

Thanks to Dave n Trish for a Fabulous weekend!! It was well worth the trip down south to meet some old faces and good friends also to meet some new faces
Thanks again!!

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 03/12/2017 19:31  

Back in London now. Linda cooked me a fantastic roast and the roast tatties were individual, not one big lump :-)
I had a brilliant time and it was good to see everyone. A big thankyou to Dave for organising.
Respect to all who travelled a long way to join us :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/12/2017 20:37  

Lovely photos catkin :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/12/2017 20:44  

Fab photos and love the one of you with party hat round ya face Catkins 😂😂😂 ace love it x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2017 21:25  

Super pics Catkins . !!!! x

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 04/12/2017 19:32  

Just to keep all those who attended this event up to date.

I did write an email of complaint to Toby Carvery regarding the cold food etc and £40 of the deposit they did'nt deduct from the final bill. I understand some of those who came to this have also complained
I have had a reply from them stating it is company policy to only deduct the deposit from the final bill by the number of people who turned up and therefore would not be getting the £40 back. I have replied stating when i do this again next year they will not be getting our business. A very negative review will be posted onto Tripadvisor.

I would very much like to thank everyone who came to this event for generously topping up what they paid for the meal to make sure i wasn't out of pocket, i am truly grateful to you all for this kind gesture.

Dave.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 05/12/2017 23:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email