MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

H-D to teach a whole town to ride

H-D to teach a whole town to ride - Forums [Biker Match] H-D to teach a whole town to ride - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

H-D to teach a whole town to ride

Harley-Davidson are going to teach all the people of a town in the United States to ride motorcycles and then put them all through their test. The town is Ryder, North Dakota with a population of 85 - some of which are children who aren't legally able to ride a motorbike "Harley-Davidson is passionate about creating opportunities for new riders to experience and enjoy the sport of motorcycling. With summer coming there's never been a better time to learn how to ride a motorcycle" said H-D's director Anoop Prakash.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/06/2017 22:10  

Let's hope that there aren't too many tight corners,or emergency braking tests then, and at least it will be easy to stick to speed limits....(could not resist...devil made me do it)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/06/2017 22:30  

Yeah, shame they wont teach them on a proper bike instead of a useless lump of lead.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2017 22:58  

I personally think this thread will run and run now,first rainy day onwards,of it's own volition...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/06/2017 23:27  

@ yarg they cannot be lumps of lead, lead is valuable a Harley is just a jumble of almost mobile scrap [No apologies just dont like them]

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 17/06/2017 00:47  

totally agree with yarg and quiet man and it looks like a Pakistani runs the show now , so are they made in Pakistan now or is it china lmao

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 17/06/2017 06:56  

Most Japanese bike are just recycled pop bottles so you don't have much to brag about

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2017 08:25  

We love our shiny pop bottles.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2017 09:32  

Lol I ride both

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2017 15:28  

Would you please not make negative comments in a news thread?
If you want to behave like children use the Joke forum.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/06/2017 17:12  

They are not negative comments, just honest personal opinions.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2017 19:03  

Please feel free to complain to Matt if you don't like what I have posted

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2017 19:13  

I put up with 30 years of 'tractor' jokes with my Guzzis,and still laugh it off,i ride Jap,Italian, British And Semi-British,have owned a Harley, and still want an Indian(Springfield built) one day...so i'll take the piss out of whatever i choose,ta very...now if Buell still existed,instead of being killed off by Harley...they made a lovely lightweight 500 single,low and light enough for my GRAN to ride....x
Harley Davidson IS passionate,but only about self-publicity,that's why their annual contest to ride a bike around Europe and keep it afterwards, is always given to H-D riders/owners...safe captive audience,all other manufacturers do the same,except it seems for CCM, who keep pestering me to come riding on one of their bikes offroad regularly..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/06/2017 21:10  

HD is a brand and they work very hard to maintain their brand image, they've also a extensive race history, albeit in obscure usa only classes. They probably spend less than sports bike manufacturers when you consider the range and diversity of classes that many compete in. For me, if it's not a suzuki, you're just playing haha

Update Reply
cmd @ 17/06/2017 21:36  

OOOh...there's going to be SO many wrists slapped over this wild and hysterical over-reaction....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/06/2017 21:45  

@ Jinx there maybe plenty of wrists to be slapped ,but at least we all enjoy the reactions and it lets individuals to let off a bit o steam lolol so more of the same please

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 18/06/2017 11:50  

Perhaps it's my cynical side that drives people wild,pmsl...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/06/2017 21:21  

If you don't under stand you never will .

Would never get rid of my HOG ,,, had her for 21 years ,,, More reliable than any woman

Update Reply
Tonka64 @ 26/06/2017 20:52  

Oi Tonk! I'm very reliable I will have you know ... give me a full litre bottle of JD and I will empty it. 100% reliability

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/06/2017 23:22  

NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!...ummm,just forgot original thread....meh

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/07/2017 11:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email