MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Photos

Photos - Forums [Biker Match] Photos - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Photos

I believe the monitors of the sight have received a complaint about the picture I had up showing myself discussing gardening matters with my granddaughter. The complaint was about not showing my face, which I now believe is against this websites rules, however, as not having a profile picture is against the rules, I have deleted all photos of myself. I am aware that the fact I have no profile picture may put off people from joining the Liverpool night out, I wish to assure everyone that the night out will continue even if I have to pass the organising over to someone else. Thank you :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2017 22:29  

Hmm, Whacker that is a shame! Presumably the person who complained did not check out your profile and see your other photos?! 

This photo marlarkey comes up every now n then and there is usually a purge on profiles.   However, I would much prefer to see a photo rather than a blank space (there are many profiles that are blank and tbh I don't personally think it should be an option!)

However, I know how annoying complaints can be and sympathise.

Any members worried/concerned about attending Liverpool Night Out, please rest assured Whacker is a truly great chap!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/06/2017 22:57  

Thanks for that Lyndsay, I too think that no photo is not good but if the rules allow it, then that is the way I will go. I too am sorry that the complainee did not check my other profile pics. I do appreciate your recommendations for me organising the Liverpool night out :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2017 23:44  

Whacker, some people will complain about anything You go ahead and organise this night out!!

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 07/06/2017 07:01  

I'm staying out of the photo issue but I met Whacker at Matlock and he is genuinely a top bloke.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 07/06/2017 07:41  

Well i have to say i have also met Whacker a number of times n he really a TOP bloke , so go ahead an organise the Liverpool night out.

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 07/06/2017 08:58  

As a show of solidarity for a thoroughly nice chap,lets' see who grizzles about my current profile photo between now and 12 midnight tomorrow...
Amazing what a shave and some hair gel can do...heehee

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/06/2017 22:01  

Well I was always warned to stay away from men bearing puppies pmsl. Jinx ya really do scrub up reet well

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 08/06/2017 22:17  

Yes,but George's hands are bloody cold...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/06/2017 22:19  

Someone complained about my sidecar racing picture (which was me in the picture not a random) and mine got changed. My personal view is does it actually matter and people can go in and look at a profile if they want to, surely a picture is better than no picture and why do people have to be so shallow and judge by looks. I have messaged people who say they are looking for friends and have been ignored, obviously my face doesn't fit for 'friends'. I have never ignored a message from anyone on here, no matter what they look like, male or female, we are all here as we have the same interest in bikes........I will now get off my soap box

Just to add since 2011 I have made lots of friends from this site :) (non judgemental ones)

Update Reply
X Beanz X @ 08/06/2017 22:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email