MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night out in Liverpool

Night out in Liverpool - Forums [Biker Match] Night out in Liverpool - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night out in Liverpool

Following the success of our latest night out, the next offering was discussed and unanimously decided it should be in Liverpool and I (for my sin's) should arrange it! So, the dates I am looking at are Saturday the 2nd or Saturday the 9th of September. If you are interested in attending, please let me know which date is preferable and I will look at arranging the night(s) out. Thanking you in advance :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2017 22:15  

Oh will definitely try to make it might have to bring the gnome with me lol

Update Reply
Tinkytinkerbell @ 05/06/2017 00:18  

Sounds good Whacker..either is fine

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 05/06/2017 07:08  

Oh we are definitely in 2nd would be best but can do either

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2017 07:26  

Either date for me too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2017 18:11  

I'm working on both those dates, but i'll work on me boss and persuade him to let me have either of these weekends off, don't want to miss out.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 05/06/2017 19:02  

Hi all, thank you all for the positive feedback :-) I will be looking at Saturday the 2nd of September for the night out in Liverpool. Obviously, if you are able to get here on Friday the 1st, I am sure we could meet up for a pre night out :-) Anyway, please feel free to check out accommodation in Liverpool ( city centre preferable but can be expensive) or I can check out a few places and will put them up on this thread in a week or so. If you would like any further information, please ask on here or send me a pm. I do check my correspondence page on a daily basis. So, looking forward to seeing some old faces and hopefully some new faces on the 2nd. If you have never been to one of our 'Night Out' events before, they are becoming legendary and ALL are welcome :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2017 18:23  

Have presented event for moderators approvement, so down to them to put it up :-) As it has already been mentioned, this is a GREAT opportunity for those of you who are retisent or reserved to come along and say hi and make some very good friends :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2017 19:18  

DI wanna go

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2017 00:11  

Hi Carleton, no problem about you going to the bought out :-) as soon as the event has been posted by the moderators, please put your name down. I will continue updating this forum as we go a long :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2017 06:52  

Lol, bought out should have read night out :-}

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2017 13:42  

thats us booked in to the cocoon
roll on September 1st

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2017 13:55  

Good on you :-) still waiting for the night out to be put into the events calender, 5 days since I submitted it and counting :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2017 14:51  

Now on events

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5595

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/06/2017 10:13  

Thank you ever do much Jackie, sorry if my email from earlier was mistimed :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2017 11:57  

OK folk's, event up and running, sorry for the error mods :-) so clickety click click if you want to meet some nice, caring, lovable, want to see them again people :-) any newbies who would like to attend are more than welcome :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2017 22:53  

OK folk's, event up and running, sorry for the error mods :-) so clickety click click if you want to meet some nice, caring, lovable, want to see them again people :-) any newbies who would like to attend are more than welcome :-)

Update Reply

Update Reply

Looks like I can make this one .
Keeping fingers crossed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2017 07:44  

I do hope so hun, the more the merrier :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2017 08:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email