MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night out in Liverpool

Night out in Liverpool (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Night out in Liverpool (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night out in Liverpool

For those of you arriving on the Friday, would you like to visit the Mathew street (Beatles) area? let me know so I can research the public houses :-}

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2017 20:32  

Ha ha I'm in for sure , think I tired them ever readies out at Shrewsbury... whacker I'd be interested at the Friday as well looking round the Beatles ...

Catkins looks like the men are growing

Update Reply
Deeply @ 21/06/2017 21:00  

Not sure how catkins will take that comment deeply :-) good to see you on board, I am sure the ever readies will get their second wind by then :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2017 21:29  

Accommodation booked at the Cocoon International, i've just got to persuade my boss it would be in his best interests to let me have the time off, any idea's or suggestions gratefully received !!!

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 21/06/2017 22:47  

Good to see the interest in the night out, just need more newbies to come along and see what we are about :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2017 08:21  

Cat not sure you should do the Friday as was too much for you too handle especially keeping up with me

Update Reply
Deeply @ 22/06/2017 12:32  

Haha ... Hey JoAnn and Catkins, it seems Deeply has issued a challenge?? thinks he can wear us out and out do Catkins ... Hmmmm ... Challenge Accepted lolol ??????????

Update Reply
JayDeeRed @ 22/06/2017 12:51  

Humm... Deeply... My recollection of the evening went very differently, say no more!!! I thinks the Eva Reddies tired you out ROTFL LMAO!!! Challenge accepted!!!
Whacker...We only eva hit our second wind, when every1 else is hearing the birds singing in the distance for bed time & then we get started LOL.
Sooo... count on the Eva Reddies being there for the Weekend.

Update Reply
JoeAnne @ 22/06/2017 14:33  

Ok JoeAnne, I believe you re the birds (although I do remember one morning [ok, it was 5am] in Chester, someone wanting their bed - mention no names ;-))) lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2017 17:21  

Well said walker , jo Anne does seem to remember things wrong ... the last time I seen her on the Saturday, she was sat in the corner falling asleep , while I was going strong ....

Update Reply
Deeply @ 22/06/2017 18:20  

But, she is female and we all know you NEVER argue with a female! :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2017 19:43  

Girlies outnumber the boys at the moment. That will change by the night if the do :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2017 09:39  

Have got my holiday request granted so here's another boy to bolster the ranks, that gnome that kept nicking the drinks in Shrewsbury is coming as well

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 23/06/2017 14:24  

Dave vm good glad your joining the ranks and bringing the gnome. Is the gnome owner coming as I'm watching my legs if she is

Update Reply
Deeply @ 23/06/2017 16:01  

Yes the gnome is so looking forward to the

Update Reply
Tinkytinkerbell @ 23/06/2017 20:54  

11 names so far, looking good. Just ask for those who have not already, please let me know if you are down for the Friday night as well as the Saturday. Also, if possible, let me know where you are staying if you are overnighting and if you are planning to eat with us :-) Anyone who had not been on one if our nights out, please come along and enjoy yourselves, just add your name to the events list :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2017 09:56  

See you've got a photo again whacker thought you were going undercover....

Update Reply
Deeply @ 25/06/2017 18:43  

I see joe Anne has no response whacker probably fell asleep again ??????????

Update Reply
Deeply @ 25/06/2017 18:47  

I see joe Anne has no response whacker probably fell asleep again....

Update Reply
Deeply @ 25/06/2017 18:48  

Yep, she is probably under the table by now :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2017 19:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email