MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night out in Liverpool

Night out in Liverpool (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Night out in Liverpool (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night out in Liverpool

Ok folks, last text for a while, in be olive restaurant now on castle Street, will be here for a while :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2017 20:24  

Where are you, Stevie??! We are missing ya terribly. No one to moan at!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/09/2017 21:39  

Ha! I am hiding! :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2017 22:23  

Just trying to sort bill out, be in the hole in the wall in 10 mins :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2017 22:25  

We are in The Grapes ....

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/09/2017 00:36  

Many many thanks to those who attended the night out in Liverpool, I really do appreciate all who made the effort and I do hope you had a good time. So night all and I hope you all get back home safely and in good time :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2017 03:42  

Well that was another great weekend with lots of lovely people. Good to see the night out veterans again and to welcome some newbies.
Thanks Whacker for all the hard work organising it. Job well done

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2017 09:41  

Ditto aswell to what Smiler and Catkins said i had a great time thanks Whacker!!

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 03/09/2017 10:28  

Yep, big thanks to Whacker

If anyone's got time to chill out before driving off, catching trains etc, I'll be in the Quarter Cafe, Falkner Street, L8 7PU from about noon. Great coffee and eats and (acording to The Times), the 34th hippest cafe in Britain.
Or was that 35th? I can't remember.

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/09/2017 11:14  

Thanks Whacker for organising and thanks to all the attendees, a great group of friendly guys and gals, t'was good to meet you all

Update Reply
555byker @ 03/09/2017 11:54  

Was lovely to meet you all, I've had a great weekend. Special thanks to Lindsay and Sal for taking me under their wings

Update Reply
She11 @ 03/09/2017 16:18  

What A Brilliant Night - A Round Of & Thank You Whacker For All Your Hard Work In Arranging It All - The Food Was Also Amazing - Even If We Did Have To Wait A Good While For It - I Know I Had A Ball (Paying For It Today - ??)!!!

Was Lovely To Catch Up With Friends & Meet New Ones - Hope Everyone That Travelled Over Arrives Home Safe & Sound!!!

Sal I still forgot to get your number off Catkins - message me and we'll keep in touch!!!

Love ?? & Big Hugz Everyone!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 03/09/2017 17:42  

A great time, almost laughed my socks off at some of the 'antics' ... What a hoot!

Many thanks to Steve for arranging the nite, hope you have recovered from the stress of the restaurant

Lovely to catch up with old friends and meet new ones

We had a little jolly onto Crosby to see 'Another Place' by Anthony Gormley. Then further up to Formby to see the red squirrels and the dunes (I got many treasures on my travels) . A fab day with Sal & Shell thanks for putting up with me!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/09/2017 18:50  

Fantastic weekend thanks whacker for organising. Great weekend had by all including the gnomelet xx

Update Reply
Tinkytinkerbell @ 03/09/2017 19:49  

Bostin weekend loads o' laughs and beer with good people Cheers Whacker

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2017 21:00  

Well what a fan dabby dozy weekend
Massive thanks to Steve for organising it and everyone that turned out to make it such a fun night. Lovely to meet newbies and oldies.
Lindsey & Shell for the great company out and about on our discoveries. Jan you're star for for which was pain free night.
Here's to many a more fun times a head

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2017 21:28  

Yup yup ?? fab weekend, thanks Whacker ... Hehe, description of the 'Death Eater kiss' by Lindsey and the 'Suc u Bus' by Joe and Smiler will cause me many giggles, thanks guys.
Sharing Friday hats at the 'Mis' Beehive was a real fun idea Catkins, one for a definate repeat ??.
Fab making new friends and looking forward to meeting all the veterans and more newbies in the next round.
Cheers till then guys

Update Reply
JayDeeRed @ 04/09/2017 05:37  

A little remiss if me (I blame the alcahol) but I am sure we discussed the next event but can not remember where or who was going to organise it. Perhaps someone who has a clearer recollection of the discussion can remind me :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2017 11:40  

Weren't we thinking of somewhere in Wales? I seem to remember Aberystwyth or Llandudno being mentioned. Llangollen or Machynlleth only if you can say the words right
Maybe another big city like Leeds? Any natives offering Durham or Lincoln?

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/09/2017 12:21  

Daves doing one in Eastbourne coinciding with the Southern softies Xmas dinner

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2017 19:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email