MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires on Sunday 14th May 2017?

Squires on Sunday 14th May 2017? - Forums [Biker Match] Squires on Sunday 14th May 2017? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires on Sunday 14th May 2017?

Is anyone planning on going to Squires on the 14th, in the day time? I've got the offer of a ride out and the kind person wants to know if any other B Mers will be there for him to meet. He's not a new member but wants to widen his social circle.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/05/2017 20:06  

She means I have no mates...

Update Reply
BackHome @ 05/05/2017 20:53  

WML

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/05/2017 21:31  

I will come over if only to make you feel not so lonesome lol @Backhome should be Squies about midday ish if that helps ?

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 05/05/2017 23:08  

Mind you knowing me aint part of a "social circle " more of a social spiral [inward facing pmsl]
[Lyndsay stop choking and you Sandi]

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 05/05/2017 23:11  

May well be there for a short while as Tina n June at mine on the Saturday, so may call in to Squires on Sunday am before they set off for home. I'm assuming that they WILL be going home of course!

QM, you know me soooo well

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/05/2017 00:32  

Nice one Martin see you there. Poor Gary, now he's met me he was on a downward spiral anyway. We're doomed Mr. Mainwaring, doomed
It will be nice to see you and Stuie there Lindsay.
(Now Martin has spelled my name right it won't be long until he spells yours right too)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/05/2017 02:00  

I've submitted this to the calendar so folks can just add their names.

Any newbies out there will be very welcome, come and join in.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/05/2017 02:33  

me . . . spell right??? Come on Sandi its me your talking about PMSL

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 06/05/2017 17:36  

Gary has changed plans so I need a lift for this, if anyone can oblige please send me a message.
Cheers

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2017 21:44  

I'm wondering if it's still happening? As the proposer has now decided not to attend

If it is can we have a time estimate?   Just thinking it may be better mid morning as June & Tina may want to set off home just after lunch on Sunday.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/05/2017 21:36  

Yes indeedy :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2017 22:57  

I wont be there mid morning, coffee will only just be hitting the spot at that time. Lunchtime ish is when I will be arriving.

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/05/2017 23:11  

You know I have never been to Squires .Is it really that good of a place for bike folk to hang out ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2017 23:13  

It's mediocre at best, but is main meeting place in West Yorkshire. 

Food is terrible imho.  I ALWAYS take my trust 'poon with me, although I have noted change in sugar, spoon, filthy dirty water cup regime recently!   
It improved somewhat about three years ago with a change in management but appears to not be moving forwards, just same old same old. 

Oh for the days, when it was a cheap great cuppa in clean unchipped mugs and fab bacon butties. Harry and Sue are sorely missed at the helm of Squires Milk Bar (as it was known in the days of my youth!) 

Lots turn up for wagging of chins before and after rideouts. Usually a good turnout on Wednesday nights and weekends, especially if it's sunny and warm! 

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/05/2017 23:58  

Hell fire taking your own spoon and sugar .Cracked cups .Rubbish food .Flask and portable bbq it is then !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 04:22  

Only my trusty 'poon!

Sorry for rather negative vibe in my post, but would rather be honest n open than get folk thinking that I've fed em a line and that I'm away with the fairies ... Err wait a minute ... Oh yeah just realised I am!

In reality it is what it is a meeting point for bikers, a place to see all sorts of interesting machines from across the decades and have a chat with all manner of folk.

I know people who do eat the food, but personally since my 'experiences' I don't partake.

Btw, BBQ not required I'm about 5 mins down the road from there. I could rustle up some grub CopperFox

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/05/2017 05:50  

Lindsay , that's at least two of us away with the fairies then x.And an offer to visit your gaff .I might just take you up on that .Thanks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 09:15  

Hey Copperfox.....the FairyDairy MCC lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 09:25  

Beggars can't be choosers, I rely on the kindness of others for pillion rides (I make a contribution, always have, I'm not a free loader as some have said in the past) so unless I get them I can't attend.

If I'd known Gary was going to cancel I wouldn't have started this thread and wouldn't have submitted it for the calendar.
I'm my submission I have put meeting for lunch time because in the past folk prefer that to a morning.

Whoever goes I hope you have a good day.
I find the food ok mostly but their hot drinks need identification

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/05/2017 09:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email