MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? (737) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? (737) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

I tried to write why, three times......

But thinking how to word it made me even worse, so I decided to give up and go on the piss instead!!

Catch ya later ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2018 18:09  

I gave up wanting a drink, they had the football on :-(

The last thing I wanted was to watch eleven effeminate mincers with only one ball between them running around a field kicking a bag of air!! Talk about ruining a good drink ;-)

pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2018 23:03  

My Welsh mates are big rugby fans, Catkins. I on the other hand like bike racing and car racing. That's about it. Oh, and pool and darts :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2018 14:23  

Now Cat why on earth would you like watching all those big rugby fellas running around? Can't think why that would appeal, no sirree!! Hee hee hee ;) x

Made me sad today.. thankfully nothing ... yet ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2018 16:26  

Saddleworth Moor 😥😥😥 bloody awful..... And some media saying sparks from off road bikes started it......... Since when do off road bikes or any bikes create sparks..... Grrrrrrr... Ohh and of course they had to mention some gad mo numberplate!!

Interestingly the above was in the Telegraph whereas the Guardian has an article which highlights thst land cleared fir grouse shooting, which is cruel and unnecessary in my book, creates vegetation rife fir fires, peat bogs have been dried up by man purposely, drains put in,...... Peat is what our ancestors burned in the winter coz it's do amazing at keeping alight and long burning.

But the only real catastrophic outcome is all the niw dead wildlife.... Groundnesting birds will have lost hatched chicks, voles, hares flora and fauna..... Alsorts bloody dead....... Now tgat in my book is bloody sad 😔

P. S. Not that it matters but I don't as a rule read any newspaper..... These articles came up as I was searching online for information on whether the fire's been stopped...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2018 12:04  

Feeling sick.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2018 14:37  

Only one question sprung to mind when I read your post Cornholio ...
You aren't are you? 😉😵

Hope you feel a little better soon!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/06/2018 00:10  

Thanks, Lindsay........but it was self-inflicted. pmsl

I was out again last night, but I didn't get as messy. Best cure for a hangover is a good thrash to Rykas at Box Hill to get an egg & bacon baguette and a banana milkshake, and then a good thrash home again. I could do with a kip now though, or I could go and play in the river near the bar again :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 15:08  

Missing being out and about on a bike.

Was out shopping in the city today and got chatting to a group of German guys and girls who were touring around N Ireland, was so lovely to be amongst my kind of tribe again, its been a while.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 20:28  

Being Hank Marvin, and the food I want to eat isn't an option cos it's too far away :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2018 20:42  

Abs systems

Update Reply
JP @ 04/07/2018 02:03  

The sun ☀..... Yesss I only want this amount of sun with a strong breeze.....
Cant stand just sitting around...... Want to go for long brisk walks and do some maintenance jobs..... Too hot today for that... Grrrrrrr 👿👿

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2018 20:07  

Today would have been my little brother's 47th birthday.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2018 21:37  

Sorry to hear tgst cornholio

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2018 21:43  

Knowing I have to leave the pub soon because I want to be up early in the morning to get out of London before it gets to hot.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 05/07/2018 17:57  

😘
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Sorry to hear tgst cornholio

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2018 18:10  

Temperatures being tooooooo hot for an elderly dog........ I've put in an order for rain or lovely strong breezes pleazes 😊😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2018 20:22  

Arrgghhhh..... Just been for walk.... My dog in the other hand at one point had 5 mosquitoes on his muzzle 😱😱😈 which I hastily squished only to find others then attaching to his body and legs....... And back on his muzzle....... 😠😠😠.....
Bloomin eck its like the first blood they've seen fer years..... Jostiks at the ready and windows closed tonight..........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2018 21:16  

Hope you managed to keep your dawg mozzie free Suzi!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/07/2018 22:10  

Leaving Glasgow last night, was a great wee day there, good memories and good folk caught up with again :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 10:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email