MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? (736) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? (736) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

Same here Jp. 😓
R..I.P. Pete. No more pain
Thinking of you Ady xxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/05/2018 06:20  

Give em hell Pete
Hugz for Ady xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/05/2018 07:58  

After nearly half a year with out a motorbike finally got one spent money I don’t have only to finde my lid is pealing (paint etc flaking)and I need a new one what joy ....ha ho mcn this weekend

Update Reply
Nomadzen @ 16/05/2018 14:10  

Don't know Pete but ride free

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 18/05/2018 21:14  

Finding out that some lady singer/guitarist I know has Cancer, and that's on top of splitting up with her husband not so long ago. Beyond gutted :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 15:02  

After your post Cornholio, mind seems petty..... I'm so sorry

I'm absolutely gutted that every single feckin bridge I've gone under since getting near Nuneaton has hideous, ugly, brainwashed society, graffiti emblazoned all over it...... Historical bridges far from the madding crowd currently tainted with reminders of City life....... Keep ya graffiti in the city...... It has no place in the wild countryside..... Horrible horrible horrible grrrrrrr 😣😣😣😒

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 19:06  

Suzi, that isn’t petty, that sort of thing really gets my goat too. Scumbags!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 19:54  

Scummy thickos indeedio cornholio....... I wouldn't mind if they had the balls to do it on some scumbag mps car or something.... But beautiful natural places that have done nothing but just be beautiful ......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 20:11  

I know, the ruination of Britain :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 22:18  

The removal of freedom of speech on this site!

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/06/2018 17:12  

What made me arrrrrggghhhhh

I've now had at least 5..... Yes 5....at differing locations...... Hornets about 2 inches long interested in the plants on my roof and then landing by back doors as im moving boat and looking fir way in.... 😳😳😱😱
Today I was in bathroom and I heard and saw one trying to get in open window...... 😵😵😵 thankfully the window blind is tight against open window but I could hear the darn thing making scratchy noises
I now have a total hornet phobia..... Lmfaooo 😜 argghh
It's like a bloody Hitchcock film..... 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2018 20:01  

It's Father's Day and he ain't here. Enough said :(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2018 16:00  

Spending most of the day painting sheds and fences

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2018 16:53  

Why don’t people know how to date and take someone out anymore? It’s exhausting and I’ve come to hate it over the last few years to be honest. Mostly because I hear the stories and it’s ok of course if people want to talk but you’re burdened with some heavy detail or confessions, usually earlier on, much too early for me and it just kills it. Everyone’s got baggage and problems but life is life and you only get one so let it go!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2018 15:24  

Oops! Thought it was the ‘happy’ thread 😂.
Edited...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2018 18:16  

Littlemissy, I think some folk have just forgotten how to have fun and laughs anymore, everything is SO serious and depressing for them and they want you to be almost like their carer and be miserable alongside them. Make it your motto to ONLY stick with positive uplifting people hon, leave the miseryguts and moaners to themselves :)

Made me sad today.... well not really sad more annoyed at myself,.... being a lazy sod meaning to do loads and getting nothing done haha :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2018 18:31  

Looking out the window and seeing the snack wagon not there. She's still away on holiday, that means I'll have to sort my own lunch out again...........

FML, it's been a whole week and I've had no bacon in French bread!! pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2018 10:12  

Getting all the usual fob-offs from someone who owes me thousands of pounds...hope you're happy...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/06/2018 11:10  

Getting an update from a mate regarding her partner's current medical state. 😨

Car pulled out on him, whilst on holiday in Scotland last weekend. Now stuck in hospital in Inverness.

Smashed left femur to bits.
Right leg, broke his tib n fib, and dislocated his ankle.

Right wrist and arm are smashed to bits - has an external fixator on it awaiting further surgery.

Left hand he broke his pinky finger (!)

They've pinned and plated his legs.

I really hope things begin to improve for them both. Such a lovely couple, great company and immense JD swigging, wild dancing eejits! Get well soon matey👍

If you were trying for a bed next to Shakey, you got it wrong, you should have been in Norfolk not Scotland!

Bottle of Jack waiting for you, when you are up to it! Hope all those breaks n bolts n stuff haven't spoilt your dance moves! 😱😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/06/2018 22:09  

Lawns to be mowed....but reward myself with a rideout on Sunday..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/06/2018 09:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email