MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

thanks for that thought bandit [gone right of my digestive!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/11/2007 11:00  

Rc hope your sons ok hun

Update Reply
dragon @ 14/11/2007 11:43  

thanks dragon hun loves ya xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 14/11/2007 13:41  

luz ya 2 mate xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
dragon @ 14/11/2007 13:43  

Thinking of my son as everywhere is advertising Xmas it's been nearly 8 years but this time of year always brings the pain back, but now have to support my daughter after her miscarriage and thats a tough call. Hope Liam better soon hunnie Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 14/11/2007 20:07  

hugs to u maz ...u know im hear 4u hunnie

liam still off school got a bad chesty cough

Update Reply
RC @ 15/11/2007 05:46  

Im really pee'd off cuz some little shit thinks its funny to knock on my front door (making the dog bark) and when I get there they have run off. Happened same time last night so Im gonna wait for the little shit tomorrow night! I dont take kindly to being upset like that especially when my hormones are all over the place as they are right now!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2007 12:30  

Oh Mazza what right do I have to say that being off work has made me sad, when I read a post like yours, my life is heaven compared to what your going through all the best to you and your family. Take care

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/11/2007 14:13  

my dad being in hospital 200 miles away

Update Reply
storm @ 15/11/2007 15:24  

i no storm hun hugs sweetie (((((((((((((((((( xxxx))))))))))))))))))))

Update Reply
RC @ 15/11/2007 15:31  

Thanks RC and CG its no problems this is about what makes us sad or unhappy each day, and each day is different so different sadness, or happiness, each day but thanks for your thoughts. Storm hope hes better soon hun Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 15/11/2007 18:43  

Mazza xxx

Update Reply
dragon @ 15/11/2007 18:56  

mazza I know what your saying but it does put everything in perspective reading a thread like yours. Like I always say in the what makes me happy thread I am the lucky one who woke up to face another day. Your post makes me even more grateful to be able to say that.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/11/2007 19:43  

Thinking about you Mazza, big and love for you xx Also thinking about your dad Storm, I truly hope he is well enough to come home soon, big for you too xx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 16/11/2007 05:07  

as i get older i get more affected by what people can do to one another,the guy accused of kilin all those girls the girl killed in italy by two no hopers,stupid selfish road users who kill by there actions, an yu do get more right wing as yu age cos i wanna hang em high!i have a good life !but while we laugh someone dies its the way of the world i guess !! i may say some thngs on here that get taken the wrong way an upset someone but thats nothin to what some people are sufferin around the world!an there is no real answer to any of it some are luckier than others i supose.so we jus have to shrug our shoulders an move on life is for the living but we take those who have left us with us in our memories.

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/11/2007 06:08  

having to let funnylilpillion down about our meeting today but my daughter has just phoned and I need to take her back into hospital she has had another funny turn. So sorry flp

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/11/2007 07:12  

Waking up with a major hangover!!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 16/11/2007 08:21  

cure for hangover, jus drink more an often an yu dont notice it any more!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/11/2007 10:22  

I had one too many last night!! so have'nt touched a drop till now.... well its been 12 hrs! Red wine is good for the blood, but after 2 bottles im usually past caring! Half the nation drinks cos we're all brassed off about something! Make mine a large one Tangoman, but explain how you get drunk on Tango??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2007 11:17  

I expect his name would have been too long if he had put Vodka-and-tangoman60.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2007 11:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email