MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Treasure Hunt on your Bike

Treasure Hunt on your Bike - Forums [Biker Match] Treasure Hunt on your Bike - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Treasure Hunt on your Bike

I am considering organising a ride out with a difference ......

A treasure hunt en route.

Thinking, teams of 4 to 6 folk, leaving from local to them or whatever place they choose, to collect certain items on their way to a rendevouz point.

£1 entry for each person, winning team collects the kitty.

What do you reckon?
What location would be good for rendevouz point?

I would post th elist of items to collect on the morning of the ride out.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/04/2017 15:51  

This is something I'd love to take part in. Not much use without a bike tho lol.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/04/2017 15:57  

Sounds like a giggle.   Although I won't be a happy bunny if anything PINK is involved!!

Don't know if Stu would be interested, I will PERSUADE him . Depending on dates of course. 
Is this not the sort of thing Izzy is going doing 'summer challenge' except it's a monthly thing, rather than a day ?!? Or am I being a tad ... errrrmmm, Simple?!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/04/2017 21:18  

Somebody else can have the prize,i've already got four cats...:/
AND...having done something similar in a car version many years ago,could i suggest collecting the clues via camera on mobile phone as proof of correct interpretation..we used to use Kodak Instamatics,but technology has moved on..
Clues need to be Slightly Cryptic,but not obvious OR impossible..geographical features(hill,bridge,buildings with unusual features,roadsigns with odd placenames..envelope clues in phoneboxes).....just a few ideas...:)
OH,and use quiet backroads,for obvious reasons...need to set people off at timed intervals,too..OR NOT..it's been a long day and Teddy beckons..:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/04/2017 22:17  

I'd be interested

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 25/04/2017 22:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email