MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Chips and icecream

Chips and icecream  - Forums [Biker Match] Chips and icecream  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Chips and icecream

Hi to you all I can drive a Truck but computers is bit of a problem as a new member from ferybridge bridge west yorks. Looking for alternative club .to make new freinds .hope to be at the meet up on the 23. HOPE MESSAGE WORKS if anyone sees reg no K50 that's me Regards to everyone .Bri

Update Reply
Brianns @ 01/04/2017 20:45  

Enter text here

Update Reply
Brianns @ 01/04/2017 20:53  

By the big ice cream cones in Matlock, On the left as your looking down the hill AJ Get your name down on 'events'

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 02/04/2017 06:33  

Hi Brianns, Ferrybridge is just down the road from me. If you ever decide to go to Squires give me a shout n I will try to rustle up a few BMers to meet you there. I'm about 5 mins from Squires

If ya fancy going to Matlock we are actually setting off from Holmfirth which is a little out of the way for you (although you would be welcome to join us) but you never know someone may well be starting from Squires.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/04/2017 21:53  

Thanks lyndsey .as shift finishes st 03oo on sun morn .it will be best for me to run m1 a38 a6 but will see you at matlock unless anything changes trying to finde my way around this site is getting better.regards Brianns

Update Reply
Brianns @ 07/04/2017 01:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email