MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

NEC Bike & Scooter Show BIRMINGHAM

NEC Bike & Scooter Show BIRMINGHAM (2) - Forums [Biker Match] NEC Bike & Scooter Show BIRMINGHAM (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

NEC Bike & Scooter Show BIRMINGHAM

Think I might go up on the 1st now too... see if I can grab a last minute bargain on some new leather motorcycle trousers... stable door - horse - bolted!!! PMSL!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 17/11/2007 11:12  

I'll be working there on Sunday 25th on the GLF Accessories stand. I will also be accompanying some of my students there on another day that is yet to be decided. I won't be able to make Sat 24th cos we're at Brands Hatch for another trackday.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 17/11/2007 12:21  

does that mean bm members get freebies dm? hehehe

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 18/11/2007 07:41  

just looked at the GLF site, looks a good shop that DM!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 18/11/2007 07:43  

anybody else going on the weds? or is it just me,james,ellie and dangermouse?

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/11/2007 06:00  

BY amazing coincidence just as you posted that the tickets dropped thru the letterbox!!

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 21/11/2007 06:33  

24th sounds like a good day for most peeps:-) Would be good to organise a central place to meet up if we are all considering the same day, just to say hello and have a chat. Anyone?

Update Reply
bladeguy007 @ 21/11/2007 09:49  

my names not witchy for nothing u know!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/11/2007 10:45  

I expect to be there from about 12 noon onwards. look for the silly black t-shirt saying Prawn to be Wild. Anyone PM me for my mobile number, and there are still seats from the Liverpool area or anwhere else en route.

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/11/2007 12:40  

That's this Saturday

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/11/2007 12:40  

Anybody going on Sunday?

Update Reply
rattler @ 21/11/2007 16:35  

I have decided not to go now but if anyone fancies a tea and wee stop either on the way there or on the way home then give me a pm I am only down the road and I can tell you if I will be at home, or even have a meet up somewhere with people. All take care and have a safe journey there what ever mode of transport and day your going.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/11/2007 16:39  

Hi All Ill be there on Sat 24th with Blue Hornet (my other half) and son (also a biker), family etc etc...............doubt we'll all stay together the whole time though, one or some of us (usually me!!) generally gets separated from the others lmao!! Would to nice to know where you all are and at what time to meet some of you at long last!! Have a good day all............I cant wait!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/11/2007 05:48  

Heading up tomorrow for the day. See if I can find any bargains!

Update Reply
shooter @ 25/11/2007 17:31  

Head for the J&S stand - they've got loadsa stuff salvaged from when their Doncaster place got flooded, all half marked price. Some real bargains. Don't get lost on the upper level - easy to lose your bearings completely, like I did!

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/11/2007 17:44  

Aww Will was they new bearings for your bike you lost? hope you managed to find them again, if not I have some left in my marble bag from when we used to call them steelies in the playground a couple of years ago in my youth.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/11/2007 17:54  

Used to call 'em bollies up here

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/11/2007 18:05  

Totally agree with you Wills about loosing bearings. We got lost a couple of times today. There are quite few bargings about. I decked myself out with new lid, jacket and trousers ++. Would have cost far more in the shops. Found there was not enough bike stands. two halls of stalls and one for the bikes. Go an have look at the Buell stand and see if you can stay on the bike that's on its side. Nearly done myself some damage trying to sit on that...

Update Reply
babbsy @ 25/11/2007 18:30  

I know its short notice, but if anyone free and wants to go NEC from North Mancs area on Wednesday 28th, there are 2 places available in car, PM me if you interested.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/11/2007 06:18  

Is anyone going this weekend??

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 26/11/2007 06:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email