MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Gloucestershire Wednesday bikenights 2017

Gloucestershire Wednesday bikenights 2017 - Forums [Biker Match] Gloucestershire Wednesday bikenights 2017 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Gloucestershire Wednesday bikenights 2017

Here's the provisional list for 2017 Glos. Wednesday bikenites,please use the link below...:)If you spot me,don't be shy, say HI!
http://www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php

More Dates Still To Be Added,Apparently..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/03/2017 17:28  

Wahay! Tonight(from 6:30) will be The Hunters Inn,Buckbury,Long Green,Tewkesbury GL20 6AR...if you see me say HI! :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/04/2017 16:07  

Weds. Glos.Bikenite this week is at The Flag And Whistle,Toddington Railway Station,Winchcombe.GL54 5DT...wonder if they're going to have a steam engine or two about for pics?(i'll be chuffed if they do,lol)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/04/2017 16:39  

Wednesday again...but horror of horrors,a 50% chance of rain and cooler than recently,and all the 'fairweathers' stayed in to watch Eastenders...very poorly attended at 'Fagins'(used to be The Four Mile House),Brookthorpe...only took 3 photos...hope this cold spell ends quickly...:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/04/2017 21:14  

Tonight's Bikenite is The Red Lion Inn,Riverside,Wainlode Lane,Norton,Glos. GL2 9LW..give us a shout if you see me by my black Speed Triple..:)Raffle and bucket donations all go to Air Ambulance to assist with costs...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/05/2017 18:01  

Bikenite tonight is The King's Head,Birdwood (A40),Near Huntley,Glos.Gl19 3EF...weather is perfect so expecting a BIG turnout here :)> Raffle and donations all to Air Ambulance,a worthy cause indeed

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/05/2017 18:26  

Tonight is The Old Crown,Pagahill,Stroud.GL5 4AZ...been great weather all day,so should be big turnout..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/05/2017 17:41  

Big turnout...? Jeez...heaving! Impressed with the pub staff being organised. That outdoor catering stall was excellent. Beautiful evening for it. I'm sure you were in there somewhere, jinx...!

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 25/05/2017 01:29  

I was stood within 20 feet of you,amongst the picnic tables on the lawn opposite outside food stall,haha...should have gone to Specsavers??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/05/2017 22:27  

New slightly modified list for WEds. nights,more venues still to be added,i'm assured :)
http://www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/05/2017 20:38  

Tonight's venue the lovely 15th Century Fleece Inn at The Cross,Bretforton,B4035,Nr. Evesham,WR11 7JE..weather is hot and sunny this afternoon in Glos.Love how this pub uses the orchard as extra bike parking if it's busy..:)>Some of the pictures on my 'weds. bikenite bikes' album are from last year's Fleece meeting,great venue..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/05/2017 16:50  

Wednesday bikenight is the Fox Inn,Broadwell,
Stow On The Wold,GL54 0UF..great pub,grand location(huge village green opposite),tons of parking,hope the weather is kind tonight..better take me fedora,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/06/2017 17:05  

Ah...you must have left early...too damp for yer..??
Got there just before 8pm....I understand the turnout of around 200 dwindled fast in the drizzle..!

Oh well...talked to some weather resistant folk up until around 2130hrs.

Distinct lack of Triumph riders, I thought...

Had a fab cheese soaked cottage pie in the seating area...having bashed my head on the darn low beam at the bar

Very friendly pub - kept tripping over the local dog community propping up the bar...how many beagles can you take for a pint..?

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 08/06/2017 00:31  

Sunny enuff for you, today?

In my opinion, it's too darn hot for full body armour and a 16v furnace boiling my butt.

Could easily do an afternoon cruise in the Gloucs sunshine in a 30's MG convertible....

Failing that - and it probably will - Whitminster beckons....

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 14/06/2017 12:18  

Tonight's Meeting ....Fromebridge Mill,Whitminster,GL2 7PD...on the A38,just across from J13,M5....weather scorching here,so should be a good turnout...if you spot my Speed Triple or me say hi..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/06/2017 17:27  

I,ll get to one of these one day.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2017 19:59  

Don't know how that funny face got on there. Sausage fingers maybe? Lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2017 20:00  

Whitminster....probably the best part of 1000 bikers attending at the peak, easily 500+ bikes.
And a bar that struggled to cope with the demand.
Disappointed to see a queue 25yds or so long for food and drink.
I don't know why there wasn't any outside bar, or BBQ.
Did the planning go wrong, or were they taken by surprise?
Beautiful venue, staff were great but tired, and food was also very good under the circumstances!
...and jinx was there....always a bonus

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 15/06/2017 01:13  

In fairness,this is the first time the Fromebridge has done a Wednesday Bike Night,and as with most 'virgin' pubs,they fail to realise if it's good weather,the sheer numbers that will come....they think it's just going to be like Valentine's Day or Easter...:)Pretty sure they'll want us back again, and they'll be better prepared next time...good to see you again,Nick

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/06/2017 20:31  

Tonight's Meeting is at the Swan,Worcester Road,Hanley Swan,Great Malvern,WR8 0EA...weather is scorching,so expecting everyone and their bike to show up...will try to post pictures tonight..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/06/2017 17:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email