MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

24/03/17 AC/DC Tribute Roadhouse Stirchley

24/03/17  AC/DC Tribute Roadhouse Stirchley  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] 24/03/17  AC/DC Tribute Roadhouse Stirchley  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

24/03/17 AC/DC Tribute Roadhouse Stirchley

I see there's 5 on the list now plus a couple who have said they will come. Probably bringing a couple myself also. Should be a nice loud night, a sing along and a bit of bopping.

Roadhouse Stirchley - Lifford Lane, Stirchley, birmingham, B30 3DZ I reckon to be there about 9 as I'm working unfortunately. http://www.theroadhousebirmingham.com/?q=node/1040

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 17/03/2017 22:05  

AC/DC UK!
‘We just want to make the walls cave in, and the ceiling collapse!’, remarked the legendary Bon Scott. An ethos that AC/DC themselves have followed throughout their entire career, and an ethos shared by AC/DC UK!
Having spent the last several years touring the UK and Europe, AC/DC UK have established themselves as one of the finest tribute acts around.
Covering songs from both eras of AC/DC faithfully, the band features both Bon Scott, and Brian Johnson performances. The band bring their wall of Marshall stacks, and fully firing cannons for a spectacular stage show.
The AC/DC trademarks are all there; Angus Young's strip, Gibson and Gretsch guitars, and even Bon Scott's iconic walk through the crowd with Angus on his shoulders.
Covering the entire AC/DC catalogue, from1976’s High Voltage, up to 2008's Black Ice, you will hear all the hits! From Thunderstruck to Back In Black, Highway to Hell to Dirty Deeds, and every other classic track that launched AC/DC to legendary status.
AC/DC UK have played many major festivals throughout the UK and Europe; Including CoverFest (PL), Huntenpop (NL), Mockfest (UK) and Mathew Street Festival (UK), as well as historic venues such as the Liverpool Cavern Club, Glasgow ABC, and more.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 17/03/2017 22:08  

Not long now - I am genuinely excited

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/03/2017 19:58  

Anyone who is going, I will see you there. RTTW hoody most likely
AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 24/03/2017 07:55  

Sorry i cant make this but will be annoying Mr Ken in hospital tonight :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/03/2017 12:35  

You could sing a few AC/DC songs to him so he doesn't feel left out

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 24/03/2017 12:51  

Better still put ya school cap on, n your shorts n school tie. That'll give him a giggle or six

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/03/2017 18:34  

Hmmmm didn't quite have 'the magic'.......... never mind. Also was packed solid which didn't help.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 25/03/2017 09:05  

Sorry we didnt make it AJ but still sorting out after holls see you in a few weeks

Update Reply
JP @ 25/03/2017 09:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email