MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Big why????????

Big why???????? - Forums [Biker Match] Big why???????? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Big why????????

Can someone tell me why every thread that starts off about one thing has to then get hijacked about totally irrelevant matters. Can we please try and keep threads on track. and if you want to talk about something else then start your own new thread.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/11/2007 19:44  

WHY OH WHY DELILAH

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/11/2007 00:03  

its always been like this it always goes off topic keeps everyone amused lol

Update Reply
RC @ 09/11/2007 02:56  

way b4 u joined cg its been like this

Update Reply
RC @ 09/11/2007 03:02  

peeps do go off the topics that was originally posted , i think we do in everyday life's conversations ..............or is that just me ..... what was we on about now ? lmao

Update Reply
nina @ 09/11/2007 03:13  

Yeah sometimes it can be amusing other times it can be frustrating that you have to trawl through loads of post to find something out. I like nothing better than having a good laugh as some of you may have noticed, also I have been guilty no doubt of side tracking on a thread but if we try and keep some on track it would be helpful. Like the threads with details and times of events, ok so these are also on the events pages but when people are arranging meet ups on the way, or even offering lifts be it car or pillion these details aren't on the events pages. Gosh I need a lie down now, serious hurts my head

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2007 04:11  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> passes cg a paracetomol

Update Reply
RC @ 09/11/2007 05:38  

And now we're on headache remedies?

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 09/11/2007 06:46  

pmsl at DM

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/11/2007 06:52  

at least its keeping it on here not on other threads Me I don't need a headache pill but thanks for offering RC that was kind of you. Serious didn't last for long for me, so headache has gone now with out medication. Anyway have you ever tried to take a tablet when your strapped into one of those straight jackets, its a good job I have learnt to type with my toes or you wouldn't get very many posts on bm from me. Also good job my body is flexi or my toe nails would be too long and catch on the keyboard. Does anyone else bite their toe nails. lol

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2007 06:55  

I don't even bite anyone else's toenails!!

Anadin Extra as recommended by a hungover mouse

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 09/11/2007 06:58  

NO NO NO! NEUROFEN OR NOWT! toenails!....I could bite mine when I was 5.......unless someone breaks my back I've got no bloody chance now!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/11/2007 07:22  

Whats this thread about again......

Update Reply
skins @ 09/11/2007 07:24  

The for and against argument between the use of single rail or common rail diesel engines in giant autonomated hamsters I believe.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/11/2007 07:32  

Wasn't this thread about how the effects of a lack of a suitable headache remedy could, in certain circumstances, lead to the hijacking of another thread. They ought to put that on the little leaflet in the packet imo.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 09/11/2007 07:33  

Well dangermouse its about time you read the little leaflet its there for all to see, too many tablets in one day could lead to serious hijacking of bm threads it also says Approach bm member with caution if this should happen and seek medical advice for any injuries incurred during this meeting. Now what was this all about, oh yeah. who's cooking my tea and what time shall I turn up. Oh yeah and where am I supposed to be going to have this meal.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2007 08:05  

Someone mention food.......yum yum

Update Reply
skins @ 09/11/2007 08:07  

You going to cook your mommy a nice tea then son?????????????

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2007 08:24  

Yes dips i will one day.... need to learn how to use the kettle for the pot noodle first...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 09/11/2007 08:40  

Ok son no probs just don't do what I did when someone tried to give me instructions about using a kettle, they told me to put the kettle on and like the intelligent gal I am I spent about two hours trying to get my legs out the spout and hadn't a clue where to put my arms.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2007 08:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email