MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Second2 Sunday lunch, 12th February – Motherwell

Second2 Sunday lunch, 12th February – Motherwell - Forums [Biker Match] Second2 Sunday lunch, 12th February – Motherwell - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Second2 Sunday lunch, 12th February – Motherwell

<wordtidy>Hope you’ve all recovered from Christmas and New Year (and weddings and honeymoons) and are ready for a bite and blether with friends, old and new.

Trying Cook & Indi’s World Buffet this time; serving Chinese/Thai, Indian, Italian as well as steaks and burgers from the grill - it should have something for everyone! Address is 4 Manse Road, Motherwell, but you can’t miss it off the roundabout at the top of Airbles Road – if you’re coming up from the M74, keep in right lane and use the roundabout to make a U-turn but exit in to the left lane heading back down and turn left almost immediately. There’s plenty of parking at the rear of the building.

I'll book a table nearer the time - when I have an idea of numbers.

PS: My apologies to EMDEE; I did check out the indoor electric scrambling place you mentioned at Christmas lunch, but decided not to go for it for a Second2 Sunday lunch. We might like to try it out some other time, but I also know there's been interest from BMers south of the border and if that materialises to a firm date we could make it a bigger BM event. </wordtidy>

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 22/01/2017 19:41  

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5462

Now on events pages

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/01/2017 13:39  

Bump

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 05/02/2017 19:25  

Got a couple more coming than faces on here (thank you to youse) so will book a table.
Late deciders very welcome to just turn up. If you don't know anyone just ask for the bikers - (who won't have come on bikes lol).

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 11/02/2017 11:53  

Hope everyone made it and that chins were wagging and laughter was in the air!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/02/2017 18:44  

Thanks Lindsay, had a good catch up over food and then coffee back at mine.
Hopefully we'll soon start riding out but I'll keep up the bi-monthly socials.

Hope you had a good weekend, even if the snow kept the tall one away, and that you're feeling better xx

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 12/02/2017 19:34  

No snow on the ground, just sleet. So no problem with transport, so The Tall One arrived to look after me. Had a quiet, restful weekend, thanks.

Pleased you enjoyed yourselves. Catch up soon. Lx

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/02/2017 20:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email