MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Help build up our calendar

Help build up our calendar (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Help build up our calendar (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Help build up our calendar

@ CopperFox - What's the difference between a general event and a BM event in your view?
I would have thought a biker event raised in the calendar would be acceptable as a social experience for any BM member?
Bearing in mind, that the number of paying subscribers is very low...!
I can see the benefits in BM events planned by active members being highlighted - like that idea.
Would really like to see some active linking between forum posts, events and the calendar. Pasting stuff into the post to create a link only really works if it's fixed - that way it doesn't get buried.

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 11/05/2017 01:48  

Well I for one, although I don't put much on, due to shifts, family, etc etc, cannot get my events on 'EVENTS' 24/04 was when I first posted any interest for a day out in Wales, and although I have had some interest from those that can post stuff, it NEEDS to be on the EVENTS page. If events don't get posted then how can anyone put their names down for it. ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/05/2017 07:52  

I'm now enabled to approve event submissions and hope that I've caught up with most - though there's something I'm running by Matt. If anyone wants something approved quick, feel free to drop me a PM (and put the cheque in the post )

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 11/05/2017 13:02  

Nice one Izzy - I have added myself.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/05/2017 15:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email