MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

How Do You Post A Pic onto a Post in a Thread Please?

How Do You Post A Pic onto a Post in a Thread Please? - Forums [Biker Match] How Do You Post A Pic onto a Post in a Thread Please? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

How Do You Post A Pic onto a Post in a Thread Please?

No idea, I presume its just like a video, copy the address of it???? Will try it myself now...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2017 22:42  

I think Matt made it so we couldn't post pictures into posts, due to some of them taking up too much space and distorting the thread. It was time consuming having to adjust them.

I may be wrong.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/01/2017 23:43  

There is an old thread named Insert images I can't get link to work! Try sticking it in the search facility. Things may well have changed since this thread though ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/01/2017 07:30  

At one point you had to load them to your profile and post them from there - but if you copy and then paste you just get a link, not the picture ....

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 04/01/2017 12:08  

i posted a similar query ages ago,but nobody could tell me how,as i had some moving emoticons i wanted to use ....it seemed to have everyone stumped..sure i did this years ago,but memory so duff now,couldn't remember how...:(>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 05/01/2017 19:49  

http://www.allsmileys.com/files/smiley-central-jumbo-baddies/4826.gif

Just for you Jinx 
Oh, that didn't work like I thought it would *hangs head in shame and wanders off*

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/01/2017 23:05  

(tuts)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/01/2017 21:13  

Still funny though Linz

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 13/01/2017 09:14  

You won't be able to do this anymore I'm afraid.
The main reason being that it completely destroys the forum layout, especially on mobile browsers (majority of our visitors use mobiles now, not desktops).

Only smileys will work successfully.

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/01/2017 13:55  

Matt, for some reason, known only to my mobile phone and possible gremlins, when I insert a smiley from the smiley grid into my post I get an error message saying it can't  be done. Once I remove the smiley the post is accepted.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/01/2017 09:54  

The trouble with not being able to add pics is when your posting events you get a better reponse if you add poster pic to the headline post .
As for the site being mobile friendly Im not convinced, Never had as many problems posting as I do now

Update Reply
JP @ 14/01/2017 09:58  

OMG I posted a smiley in another thread 
See if it works a second time 

JP my mobile is pretty crap so I can't tell when / if the site plays up.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/01/2017 10:03  

I have even more difficulties with my mobile now than I ever did. I've now got a new phone and that hasn't helped one bit.

Its ridiculous in chat room. Upon entering chat I can not see who is in there, I have to comment, resize and hope someone responds! I have to resize the page each and every time I type something in order to see what the other person's response is. If I don't resize, I can only see the comment before the one I made Lindsay@Confuddled.com

Anyhoo, 'tis a pain in bum, and I will now being using my lappy (which is as old as the hills - but works!)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/01/2017 11:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email