MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

No active biker friends left! I'm a loner!

No active biker friends left! I'm a loner! - Forums [Biker Match] No active biker friends left! I'm a loner! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

No active biker friends left! I'm a loner!

Sounds silly i know... For quite a few years me and a group of 'biker' friends have done a few rallys here and there, mainly local like BITM, Look Up, Soggy Moggy and a couple others. But since last year i have realised that they/we have all drifted apart? Work gets me and they all have other things in life that keep them entertained ect. This year(2017) i would like to get out to a few events again so if you think i could be your friend then feel free to message me haha. I'm a male of 26 years old, love to laugh and love heavy banter and can get quite savage with it lol i sometimes have quite a crude and messed up sense of humor which can be fun if your not offended easily lol. So yeah.. layed back love to meet new people and hear their stories..im just me. Happy new year! -Ethen

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2017 01:23  

Welcome to BM XJRE. As Catkins has said, calendar will start to fill up so keep an eye on tht, but jump in make friends. You could also do a search for your area, see how many BMers there are and arrange a meet up at a local cafe.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 02/01/2017 08:27  

Ethen I can guarantee your mates will be back when they reach their midlife crisis Lol. Once a biker always a biker.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2017 08:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email