MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Trip to France

Trip to France (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Trip to France (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Trip to France

Loved watching the snakes climb the walls to get into the roof space

Update Reply
havfun @ 06/03/2017 20:41  

Vlad, it's flipping HOT out here, pack ya trunks peeps, the pool is ready n waiting for ya!

If I don't get back on here again before you leave, have a wonderful time and ride safe. Maybe see you on the eurotunnel

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/06/2017 20:16  

We'll wave as our trains pass in the tunnel,just keep watching,pmsl

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/06/2017 18:30  

It's taken just over 10 hours to get home, most of it on English roads! Pah! Traffic horrendous all the way from Folkestone to G-Town :(

Have a fab time at La Lune guys, say hello **waving** to Linda & Chris  from Stuie n me please.  We did leave you a bottle or two of beer ... at least, I think we did! 
Btw, we used up all the really hot weather, so that it would be more tolerable for you guys to ride in!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/06/2017 19:26  

Welcome home ????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2017 19:51  

They were ment to be smiley faces....not question marks!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2017 19:52  

Did you see the snakes in the roof?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 23/06/2017 20:02  

That's my SUPPER you're talking about...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/06/2017 21:55  

No snakes spotted (but was told about em!) just loved watching the fish in the evening (in the lake not the roof!) All the dragonflies, bees and hummingbird hawk moths on the honeysuckle near the door (if you see em, can you video em for me please? my phone gave up all hope)  Also saw several buzzards circling overhead. Stu, George n Luke sat up stargazing and satellite spotting. Absolutely brilliant.   What a fab place Thanks for the welcome back JW. You must come with us next time it's fab!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/06/2017 14:43  

I definitely plan to :) loved your pics...looked like you had a fab time! :) but looking fwd to catching up with you all at Yorkshire pud! :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2017 19:43  

A huge round of applause for our indian guide Vladimir,a grand ride En France,he had endless patience whilst i stopped 3 times as often for fuel as the rest,or lagged behind to gawp at the scenery...i saw no snake ,but plenty of (tasty)lizards even in the towns...:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/07/2017 10:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email