MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night Out In Chester

Night Out In Chester (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Night Out In Chester (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night Out In Chester

Food, drink, meet new people and place to fall over for the night ... this is shaping up for a night to remember.
You are a Catkins ....

Update Reply
JayDeeRed @ 05/02/2017 10:44  

Really sorry but I'm not going to make this night out, was looking forward to coming along.
New grandchild will be arriving by section so babysitting duties for granddaughter.
Have a fab night and hope to meet some of you on the road or at ride outs in the future.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 06/02/2017 15:26  

hi just like to confirm how many folk are actually gonna turn up to this event, im gonna be travelling a long way if no one shows up which can happen at some of these bm events, lol

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/02/2017 09:54  

Have you got a 'plan of action' for the day, for those who decide to join the gang?

A few rendezvous pubs/approx times throughout the day might be helpful.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/02/2017 21:13  

I'll def'o be there, train times sorted, be there for 12:00 at the cross. look forwards to meeting everybody include dizzy dot.

Update Reply
Motorbike50 @ 11/02/2017 12:21  

fingers crossed I hope to make it :)

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 11/02/2017 14:27  

Wish I'd have seen this before today, I just sacked my personal assistant because of it!!

Have a good one, you lot

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/02/2017 00:26  

Is it worth some of us swapping phone numbers for Saturday?. Not been to a BM meet before so I don't know how things work. I haven't got a problem in giving my phone number out.

Update Reply
Motorbike50 @ 13/02/2017 12:13  

Well done Catkins...day out on the beer in Chester...be rude not too.
Be nice to catch up with peeps and always good to meet new BM ers.
Will see you all early afternoon...depends how big my breakfast is lol

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 14/02/2017 22:04  

Hi guys nice to meet ya-all ...
Good idea with the ph numbers as I will be rooting around at the sights during the day b4 joining the party .... so if anyone would like to swop numbers please inbox my profile and we can sort it.
Looking forward to meeting tha wkend, Tra-lalalela

Update Reply
JayDeeRed @ 14/02/2017 22:25  

Hi Folks... Sincere apologies, can no longer make this Although I've not posted anything for this event I was truly looking forward to attending as I love nights out in Chester, and it was a great chance to meet friends not seen in awhile, and especially the newbies... and its only a 30 minute drive/ride for me... Unfortunately I am off to New Zealand for couple of months before end of week and there's simply too much left for me to sort out yet, some last minute hitches...But if anyone knows Whitchurch SY13 then give me a call and your welcome to drop by for a coffee any time...PM me for details. Have fun ya all, pig sick and jealous... Sorry Cat, and well done on all your good work... Hope there will be other times to meet you all when I get back.. regards John

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 15/02/2017 18:15  

Hi All, I will be joining you, coming along with my Sis 'Sam Van'. Looking forward to meeting ya all.

Update Reply
JoeAnne @ 15/02/2017 21:00  

Cheers Cat and everyone... Am really sorry I had to back out last minute, truly gutted.... but I shall indeed look forward to the next one and hopefully many others. Have a ball and a few drinkey poos for me.. oh and
"WATCH OUT CHESTER".... BM'ERS ARE OUT

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 16/02/2017 00:31  

Hey lil Sis ... welcome to BM - 2 Reds are better than one lololol!
Thanks for the heads up with the parking Catkins.
Enjoy NZ John, and I concur with Cat's last text that there's sure to be more plots afoot by time you get back lol

Update Reply
JayDeeRed @ 16/02/2017 00:45  

Was hoping to get to this but circumstances dictate otherwise.

Have a fabby day everyone. Lots of piccies so the rest of us know what we missed :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/02/2017 08:29  

Just having a coffee on Chester station

Update Reply
Motorbike50 @ 18/02/2017 11:02  

1 ugly bugger here! Any others hiding?

Update Reply
Krisbiker @ 18/02/2017 11:18  

Boot inn Eastgate street

Update Reply
Krisbiker @ 18/02/2017 12:21  

On way to Red Lion in Northgate Street.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2017 13:50  

Whereabouts are you any updates on your location?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2017 15:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email