MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

One for the girls!

One for the girls!  - Forums [Biker Match] One for the girls!  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

One for the girls!

For those of you who don't already know, these are the rules that are in effect in every relationship.1. The female always makes the rules.2. These rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.3. No male can possibly know all the rules.4. If the female suspects that the male knows all the rules, she mustimmediately change some or all of the rules.5. The female is never wrong.6. If the female is wrong, it is because of a vagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male said or did wrong.7. If rule number 6 applies, the male must immediately apologize for causing the misunderstanding.8. The female can change her mind at any given point in time.9. The male must never change his mind without express written consent of the female.10. The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.11. The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.12. The female must under no circumstances let the male know whether she wants him to be calm, angry or upset.13. Any attempt to document these rules could result in bodily harm.14. The female always gets the last word!(*) These rules are subject to change as the female sees fit. All rules are null and void under the PMS Exception Law

Update Reply
tigz @ 07/11/2007 06:30  

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 07/11/2007 08:41  

Update Reply
RC @ 07/11/2007 09:38  

how true

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/11/2007 10:18  

thats one of the best bits about bein single no feckin rules!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 07/11/2007 11:41  

Hmmm . Got this sent to me by a female friend a few days ago and wasn't gonna post it, but I thought it would go well with this post..... It's not so complicated! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> 1. The nice men are ugly.<o:p></o:p> 2. The handsome men are not nice.<o:p></o:p> 3. The handsome and nice men are gay.<o:p></o:p> 4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.<o:p></o:p> 5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.<o:p></o:p> 6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.<o:p></o:p> 7. The handsome men without money are after our money.<o:p></o:p> 8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.<o:p></o:p> 9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money are pigs. 10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank GOD are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!<o:p></o:p> 11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 07/11/2007 12:48  

so true tigz

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 07/11/2007 12:49  

lol bluesboy that makes perfect sence lol

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 07/11/2007 12:51  

Tigz pmsl

Update Reply
dragon @ 07/11/2007 12:55  

i think i fit no 6 if any one is payin any attention!as an afterthought anyone payin me any attention is guaranteed a place in my will!an a thought on the as i mature forum [as i age i am invisible]no one will pay any attention to what i say anyway!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 07/11/2007 16:59  

whats the feckin point!!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 07/11/2007 17:01  

yeah right!! Us guys are made to tolerate the female species cos its cheaper than divorce! 'If women be the food of love, why do they taste like tuna'? Quote by Mel Brooks. You need us men when it suits you! Now admit it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2007 17:19  

Yeah, when we need our bikes fixing, and don't want to break a fingernail!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 07/11/2007 17:45  

and vice versa bullet!

Update Reply
Di @ 07/11/2007 17:46  

I dont taste like tuna!..............do I? pmsl,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2007 17:51  

reminds me of the first dirty joke i ever heard [at 7yrs old]blind man walks past a fish an chip shop an says goodnight ladys!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 07/11/2007 17:58  

i didnt get it till yrs later!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 07/11/2007 18:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email