MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Negatives to Positives

Negatives to Positives - Forums [Biker Match] Negatives to Positives - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Negatives to Positives

Just a thought but how do you change your negatives in life into positives. Reading through some of the posts on the forum so many of us have or have had a rough time at some stage in our life. I personally use laughter a lot. Also never look back just glance back and think to myself well if the past hadn't have happened I wouldn't have today or the mystery of tomorrow to look forward to. I have no regrets in my life, things happen for a reason and with each event I just think of it as a stepping stone to making me the stronger person I am becoming. Life is a long twisty road and I know I still have a lot of corners to go around before I reach my destiny but I know I will still be smiling when I get there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/11/2007 06:01  

If last November hadn't happened I wouldn't be becoming the person I am. Its easy to look on the negatives and I have been guilty of that a lot this year. However my positives for this year are an opportunity to find 'me' Moving from Brough (I was never happy there) Moving back to my roots (Hull) Being happy because my kids are ! Extracting people that dont care or matter in my life Fab friends, I am rich in that sense! Top family, my mum is my brick ! Strength of character Freedom to do as I wish PMA - Positive Mental Attitude making new friends on here starting two new courses yes its been a good year! Our life has been ripped apart but there are still positives and more besides! We are happy, healthy, and raring to get on with living, so bring it on !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 07/11/2007 08:37  

Totally agree, and well done Nutkin... my own list would be very similar to yours hun! I have learnt that life should always be about accepting the past and looking forward to the future ahead... we are all responsible for our own actions, and their consequences, so as long as we can do what is right for ourselves and our loved ones, and limit the damage to others as we go, then we can't go far wrong... "An' it harm none, do what thou will"

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 07/11/2007 09:07  

Well done Nutkin & I agree with you & Wiccan1! Being positive & finding the silver lining to any situation is always my attitude....there's always one there..if you look hard enough!! As a light example...my partner dropped my bike (my baby!) getting it out of a van on a ramp...as it hit the floor and I heard the crunch it didn't sound good! My screen was in bits and the fairing a little damaged...he waited for the explosion and I took a deep breath & asked if HE was ok..lol I then calmly went indoors and went online and ordered the new silver iridium screen i'd been coveting for months and couldn't justify buying cos the black one was ok...a literal silver lining lol

Update Reply
tigz @ 07/11/2007 11:55  

Just being alive is a positive Sex,beer & money are big helps too

Update Reply
Oggy @ 07/11/2007 13:06  

i like to remember what goes around comes around, its kept me looking on the brighter side and nutkin has summed it up nicely but oggys made me laugh!!!! (just not beer BRANDY) lmao

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 07/11/2007 13:10  

Oggy i agree...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 08/11/2007 07:42  

havin a fab circle of friends

Update Reply
RC @ 08/11/2007 07:46  

I hate positivity, it does me swede in I aint got 'sex, beer or money'? Now what? ROFLMHO

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/11/2007 11:29  

u got ur mates on bm kwak

Update Reply
RC @ 08/11/2007 11:32  

Kwak, sex and money what’s that? pmsl <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> RC, friends and beer now that I do have <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 08/11/2007 11:38  

yep ur doomed dragon u got me as a bezzie mate lol

Update Reply
RC @ 08/11/2007 11:44  

HHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RONPMSL XX

Update Reply
dragon @ 08/11/2007 11:47  

oops rofpmsl

Update Reply
dragon @ 08/11/2007 11:54  

Update Reply