MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

whats happening to this site

whats happening to this site - Forums [Biker Match] whats happening to this site - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

whats happening to this site

whats happening to this site.??
it seems to be changing for the worse. i tap on the 20 most popular people and get pages of people, when i only used to get the top 20. i tap on jokes and things and get everything. ive posted 4 new events and they're not there and i try again and it seems like they're blocked. i can't bring up previous events. is it because ive only got a temporary full membership, have the mods got it in for me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2016 21:00  

when you tap on jokes do you fist tap 'none' so all categories are red then tap 'jokes, games & silly things'?
that SHOULD display just that forum - it works fine for me

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/11/2016 21:49  

The Events calendar doesn't let me scroll left to previous months, only right to the future; but when you click 'Search Events' at the top you can go back and check events back to 2007.

Not tried on the phone, I'm on a notebook.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/11/2016 22:42  

Matt has reconfigured quite a lot of things to make the site more mobile friendly.

Events may take a couple of days to be made live as there are only 2 of us who can moderate them. Apologies for any delay but sometime work and life get in the way of the voluntary work :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/11/2016 16:28  

The latest changes are completely intuitive.lol

This is code for " the changes are NOT intuitive but by the time it takes to post comprehensive instructions, new changes will occur making said comprehensive instructions out of date.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/11/2016 19:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email