MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Congrats Lula

Congrats Lula (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Congrats Lula (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Congrats Lula

warmest congrats and well done Lula - you must be thrilled to bits - another lady rider on the road guys lol!!!! Head together and focus now for the big bike test, alot of new requirements to meet now the changes have come into place but you can do it!!! Just think, by next spring/summer you could be out on your first big bike like I was this year - now that is really an achievement and something you'll never forget!!! TC, safe riding and get as much practice in as you can..................all the best with it!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2007 05:17  

She has a good teacher....its me..LOL Better past my test as well......

Update Reply
skins @ 07/11/2007 11:14  

Who's a clever Bunny? Well done!

Update Reply
golden girl @ 07/11/2007 15:41  

Will buy you a carrot...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 08/11/2007 07:49  

cheeky skins. and whats this about a good teacher, lol? xx

Update Reply
lula @ 09/11/2007 05:27  

Me cheeky how dare you..X

Update Reply
skins @ 09/11/2007 07:01  

You want a good careful teacher Lula just come a cruising with me. Come on you know you want to, even in a cardboard box you can keep up, promise not to go to fast.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2007 07:07  

She wont be able to go out in the wet....LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 09/11/2007 09:37  

She wont be able to go out in the wet....LOL Oh yes she can, I will lend her a black bin bag for the bike and Lula can wear my motorbike waterproof so problem solved, see mommy comes up with the answers yet again son and you know how sexy Lula will look in my waterproof, there is a queue of liverpool guys wanting shellsuits to match it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2007 10:56  

Calm down Calm down.....LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 09/11/2007 11:55  

Well darlin congrats u soon be able to leave me in your wake,just imagine me getting peddles on the trike so i can keep up tony d x

Update Reply
anthony d @ 09/11/2007 15:55  

well done lula your soon be able to take skins bike for a blast .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 09/11/2007 15:58  

oh its so nice to hear all your congratulations, no pressure then folks, guess i'll have to lie if i fail, lol. yes skins you are a very good teacher, and the bike lessons aren't bad either.... xxx look out for me soon then everyone, or is that keep off the roads..? my CBT instructor said he needed his blackbird to keep up with me on the wuyang 125 i borrowed, they said cardboard boxes were too hard to steer for CBT, ha ha, how funny is that. xx

Update Reply
lula @ 10/11/2007 09:07  

Hey dont be giving my secrets away...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 10/11/2007 10:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email