MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ooooh its got all swish!

Ooooh its got all swish! - Forums [Biker Match] Ooooh its got all swish! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ooooh its got all swish!

Just got an email giving me 10 days access. Its been 6 years since i was here last and it seems a lot has changed. Am pleased to see that the site has grown. I made some good friends via this site and have fond memories. Hope everyone is keeping well and special kisses to Matt(who really didnt like me back then lol ). If anyone remembers me, say hi, it would be nice to catch up. DC x

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 11/11/2016 00:37  

Hi DC hope you are well, good to see you again

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/11/2016 11:47  

haha who would not like you?!?

Welcome back hun. Remember when your 10 days are over you can still continue using the forums. It's nice to see them active.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/11/2016 18:07  

Hi DC I think I meet you at Matlock but I must have been good that day I never got a slap

Update Reply
JP @ 11/11/2016 19:45  

Nice to see some of the old crew are still around!
Thank you Jackie, you too
Matt, thank you for the trip down memory lane, it is much appreciated. And be honest, i gave you a headache most weeks lol.
JP, yes we did meet a long time ago, although your memory is better than mine about where. Good to see you are still here

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 12/11/2016 12:15  

DC I have tryed to do a runner but keep getting recaptured and put back in my cell

Update Reply
JP @ 12/11/2016 16:22  

Hello gorgeous!! I remember some good boogying in the past!! Check out Squires Xmas lunch if you fancy catching up xxx

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 13/11/2016 21:11  

Hey Alice, good to see you again. I dont do much socially these days but its good to see you are still treading the boards. Maybe one day... x

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 13/11/2016 23:48  

Hi D C has it really been 6 years? wow. Welcome back. Some of the reprobates are still here but that doesn't  include me I'm part of the furniture. Matt had more  hair before we joined.

Come to think of it, so did I lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/11/2016 15:02  

Hi Sandi, yes it really has been that long. A lot has happened in the intervening years. Its good to see you are still around to keep the reprobates under control! x

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/01/2017 20:59  

I think I just caught you a few times in chatroom chick back when it was a Reet larf :-) anyhooo hope ya okies x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2017 19:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email