MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Events not Showing in profile

Events not Showing in profile - Forums [Biker Match] Events not Showing in profile - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Events not Showing in profile

Is any one else having this problem? I add my self to an event and I show in the guests attending. But.... the event does not show in my profile as attending ??

Update Reply
Benh @ 30/10/2016 16:57  

Thats weird ................. i shall ask the Boss Man if he has twiddled with anything lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/10/2016 09:57  

Nope, works fine for me.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 01/11/2016 12:46  

Wonder if it's because I use a mac / ipad

Update Reply
Benh @ 01/11/2016 18:14  

Oh heck don't mention Macs to Matt lol
Just a small question, have you refreshed your profile page after you've added yourself to the events? Sometimes that's all it takes to 'right' it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/11/2016 05:17  

Did not touch anything then all of a sudden it appeared me thinks the apple fairy was at work here... since then I have added another event and seems to be workin now

Update Reply
Benh @ 05/11/2016 10:20  

Glad your sorted

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/11/2016 10:40  

Definitely the Apple fairy! The code on the site is fine. What probably happened is your Crapple "cached" your profile and didn't refresh it when you next opened it (something which should not happen, but Apple is Apple and they like to break all the rules of the internet)

Glad it's ok again now. If it happens again just press Refresh in your browser and it'll be fine

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/11/2016 12:31  

Sorry Matt, I think this is still a problem . Added myself to an event, attended the event. It's never shown in my profile. Using Google Chrome on Android. Everything else is working fine. Have refreshed my profile so I don't think its a caching thing. Not worried about this, just thought you'd want to know

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 13/12/2016 08:08  

Mine too, not showing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2016 09:28  

Hey guys
it could be that when you added yourself to the event that it didn't fully succeed in adding you.
Can you please confirm that your name / photo is showing on the event? Only then will it show on your profile.

If you find it IS on the event but NOT on your profile then please let me know which event it is and I'll take a look

thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/12/2016 10:19  

Yeah name and pic was showing in the event. It was Scottish xmas lunch.

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 13/12/2016 11:30  

Just checked again . Noone's name shows but pic is there and pic links through to my profile. As soon as I can confirm I'm definitely going I'll add myself to the Squires event and see what happens with that one.

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 13/12/2016 12:41  

Hey Matt, have you done something? Suddenly my events are showing. Or was it cos I added myself to a second one? Either way it's working now

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 13/12/2016 13:19  

My name and photo is on the event but not in profile.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2016 13:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email